4:winters wonderland

Erzas pov

Were going to go have dinner outside at a restaurant today, so i had to dress up suitable, Jellal's sprained arm finally got better, at the restaurant, are conversation was a bit bland and dull, but that was before jellal got into a serious fight (yes because of me)

Jellals pov

When we were at the having our dinner some waiter began flirting with erza and staring at her lower half, i was quickly becoming pissed and wanted to punch him, and thats when i had enough and punched him right in his face, causing him nosebleed, he then stood up and then tried to punch me but my reflexes are too quick for him i then punched him again this time leaving him on the floor, erza was shocked and scared her eyes were really watering now.

I placed the money on the table wrapped my hands around her waist and walked out like a true champion, she was still a bit shocked and taught there was no need for such a dramatic moment so i turned erza around holding her waist in the middle of the path in the dark, "im sorry if it scared you, but no man is getting near you ever again" i mumbled the last bit out way to loud though, erza gave me a light smile at that response and questioned me " did you just get jealous?" I began stuttering for words "n-no i wasn't je-elous...maybe a little" she then giggled at my response

I held her close by me and walked home with her, she seemed happy when we were walking, when we arrived home erza went to have a bath thats when i walked in on her she was in her bra and underwear, i tried to focus on her face but my eyes were telling me something else, erza noticed this and quickly placed a towel on her self, "im s-s-sorry!" I yelled with my face now as red as her hair, i then walked out the room trying not to make this even more embarrassing, god her heavenly body (see what i did there;) ) her body could outshine anyone elses,

When i finally came i laid besides her she was reading a book, i was just staring at her the whole time, thats when my eyes slowly began to shut.

i then woke up with something warm on my chest it was erza she was so light and gentle, i dont get how is she so perfect, I cant process anything only erzas smell and her crimson hair just shinning.

A cold breeze then hit her hair making her slowly shiver, i then saw that the window was open, as i was going to close the door i looked out to see no green only white snow covering everything and snow sprinkling on down, "Erza its snowing!" she slowly opened her eyes and then ran to the window to see a smile on her face "get ready were gonna go outside" i said running to my closet picking up my warm clothes, i brushed my hair and teeth and got down, as we went down erza had a sweater with some warm jeans with black boots and a white hat with a pon pon.

As we ran out erza began making snowballs erza began attacking me, the snowball hit my right in my face, i then began making snowballs and before we knew it we had a snowball fight, erza didn't miss a single shot and her throws had alot of force, thats when i sneaked up behind her throwing a huge snowball at her, this made her loose her balance and fall right on to my hands, the slippery snow made me just fall hitting my head on the tree scratching it enough to make me bleed.

erza then stood up and saw my temple bleed, she grabbed my hand and took me inside cleaning the wound and putting a bandage on it, my hair covered most of it, i began feeling dizzy and i tried massaging my temples but it didn't work i stood up and then felt my self loose balance and falling on the ground the hard impact hit my head and my eyes just closed and everything was blank,

Erzas pov

He collapsed on the ground by the fire place in the living room, i ran as fast as i could trying to wake him up somehow, i was so scared something happened to him "jellal wake up!" I screamed the top of my lungs and cried he was pale his lips were dry, "jellal wake up please!"

No ones pov

Jellal began opening eyes with erza around him, he was confused at what happened him laying on the ground and erza crying and asked whats wrong, erza had a small smile on her face relived after what happened and gave him a big hug, jellal then cupped Erzas face and kissed her, erza was at shock but was slowly getting used to his tender lips. Jellal then was playing her lip begging for a entrance as erza let him in small moans came out of her mouth he began playing with her hair, slowly twisting her hair, her softly swollen lips were like apricots, jellal now turned on like a light switch, as they let go to breathe jellal said "im so sorry if i scared you" before jellal could say anything erza was hugging him.

Looks like they fell each other... anyway thank for reading this shit will lit up dont worry ik it might be boring but i wont be for long there will be tea dont worry i got u and larry fan fic will also be published after this is written and also a nalu and gruvia because im also writing jerza anyway bye!!!