5:party

No ones pov

Erza made her way down the long spiral stair case with a luxurious red, carpet leading to the main hall, as she made her way down the hall she saw a familiar face it was her mother, erza stood there in shock and disbelief. As she made her way down she was as dressed in a black cloak and natsu and gray were right behind her as her guards, as erza went down to hug her siblings erzas mother, looked around the grand mansion as jellal then walked from the libary welcoming the guests "good day mam" he said in a very polite and professional manner. Realising erza looked identical to her.

Erzas mother just shook her head and slowly made her way to the dinner hall as they were inside the guests were offered food, natsu straight away ate the food while gray was staring at him in disgust talking to erza. Erza was so glad to see her siblings, "so jellal what do you think of erza?" The posh woman spoke out with a tone as cold as ice.

"Your daughter is very beautiful, respectful, hardworking, strong minded and as her husband, i couldnt ask for better"  he said smirking at erza seeing her face turn redder than her hair "well then i will want to expect a grand-child from you" erza was now trying to hide her face  "very well then" erza started at him shocked completely embarrassed, it didn't look like jellal it was a joke in-fact his face was straight while erza was just red, "erza you look a bit  uncomfortable are you ok?" Natsu asked with his mouth full of food "u-um I'm fine natsu yeah" erza said imagining her self as a mother just the taught of that makes her cringe, jellal sat next to erza and she was shaking, because she was really nervous.

Thats when jellal simply slid his hands under the table trying to comfort her, she felt his warm hands on her waist and relaxed her self, this did not go unseen by Erzas mother when she saw jellals hand around erza a small smirk came on her face and a chuckle realising she was right, thats when the door bell rang and two young age around natsu and grays age entered, "lucy...juvia.. welcome" jellal welcomed them and they sat by the table natsu eyes ran straight away to the blonde friendly looking girl and a juvia was staring at gray looking at him like she saw a god in-front of her. "These are my nephews lucy and juvia" jellal simply pointed at the girls.

Juvia, lucy, natsu and gray made there way to the back gardens and were messing around outside, thats when the whole atmosphere went blank and Jellal's father stepped inside he had a very long expensive cerulean cloak with Swarovski gems and a red velvet eyepatch, his fingers were covered in all sorts of gems from rubies to sapphires his eyes were narrow and sharp he was a man that you cant even joke around, as they stepped in jellals older brother walked in with his wife ultear "hello father...siegrain and ultear" jellal had a brother who looked similar to him, they weren't very similar since jellal looked more like his mother.

A purple haired woman called ultear was also holding a newborn baby with pink hair "i see you had a baby congratulations" jellal said happy "yes thank you jellal soon you will have a baby wont you?" Ultear said in a happy mood erza  immediately wanted to hold the baby in her hands as she went up to hold the baby she gently scooped it in her hands and rocked it in her hands "whats her name?" Erza asked paying attention to the baby "meredy" the woman replied jellal couldn't help but stare at erza with a big smile seeing her hold a baby just bought melted his heart

Thats when jellals strict father stood up and surprisingly began dancing and drinking some gin, he raised the bottle and before drinking it he simply yelled "two the newly parents and the newly married" and thats when everyone raised there shots and drank accept erza and ultear, Erzas mother was now having to much fun dancing around and Jellals father was having a karaoke singing with siegrain who was wasted after only 3 shots, jellal just was just seated down staring at erza and how shes playing with the baby.

The 4 young idiots (natsu,lucy,gray and juvia)decided to dance and flirt with each other and were now hiding behind the house kissing and drinking shooting fireworks, looks like there having a pointless party erza then put the baby in her small basket and tucked her in, jellal then grabbed her hand and took her outside "having a baby would suit you" jellal said holding he waist, turning around in circles with her "ooh yeah i wonder if you would be a good father" erza said smirking at him "im sure id be a great father erza" jellal replied a bit offended that when he stuck his lips against hers still spinning her in circles.

Then thats when they heard someone laugh and scream behind the house they went to see what was happening only to see natsu, lucy, gray and juvia dancing and drinking grays shirt was off since his habit has taken over him and natsu was now chugging a whole bottle of vodka, lucy was giggling gray was chasing juvia, "ooh Heyy erza come join us you too jellal" natsu yelled after drinking that crazy amount of vodka, "well natsu you must be a bit too drunk" erza said
"No erza im fine im really fine this is nothing trust m-me" natsu said getting interrupted by his hiccups
"Well then drink on" erza said ignoring the fact that natsu was under age but only by a year.