Chapter Sixteen - A beach disaster.

Harry's POV

We walked hastily down the street, towards the flat. I loved how her fragile hand slotted into mine like a perfect jigsaw. A huge smile was still plastered across her face. The walk was silent but not awkward, I guess we were just too happy to try and make conversation.

We jogged up the stairs to find Liam and Danielle waiting at the door, like the typical parent figures. They held a serious face for a moment before grinning broadly and hugging us tightly.

"Congratulations!" Dani said giving Em a happy 'I told you so' look, as her and Liam waved and entered their own flat.

I laughed and unlocked mine and Niall's flat. Louis used to live here but him and Paige now live together and as for Niall, well he needs someone to feed him! I guess Emmie kind off lives here now, which is just how I like it.

"Nialler!" I called out, wondering where he was. Emmie placed her finger to her lips and pointed to the sleeping irish boy, lying on the sofa with a plate of nachos resting on him.

I tried to stifle my laughter as Em placed a blanket over him and kissed his forehead gently. I smiled to myself, she's so perfect! All these years and I never realised how what I wanted was right under my nose.

I stood in front of her, in the doorway of my room.

"I've had a great night Haz." She said staring deep into my eyes.

"So have I." I said stepping a little closer, so our bodies were now touching.

We remained stood still and silent until I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back, running her fingers through my hair. I leaned forwards pushing her against the door frame. I kissed her more hungrily but still gentle. Her lips were so soft!

"Arghh!!" Niall screamed, falling off the sofa and covering his eyes as I pulled away quickly.

"We weren't." I said fast as Niall opened his eyes slowly. Emmie was blushing a deep shade of red, and so was Niall!

I ruffled my hair awkwardly as I kissed Em on the cheek.

"Erm...goodnight love." I said walking into my room.

"Sweet dreams." She called giggling.

Emmie's POV

"Boo!" A loud shout shocked me. I opened my eyes to find Louis laughing on the end of my bed.

"Lou, what are you doing!"

He burst into laughter. "Just thinking of ideas for your birthday party."

"What! How did you know it's my birthday soon?"

"Paige told me."

"Honestly, you don't have to do anything for it, its fine."

"Oh please, any excuse to party and I'll be there!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Lou, it's fine."

I walked into the living room to find them all whispering and plotting something.

"What are you up too?" I questioned anxiously.

"Nothing." Harry said quickly, smiling.

"Oh and we're going to the beach today." Liam said handing out some towels. (He'll make a great dad someday!)

I shoved a bikini on under my clothes as I packed the towel, and some suncream.

Four hours later and we arrived at the beach. Josh and Andy were here and so was Stan but Paige and Dani were working today.