Chapter Fourteen - Hyde Park.

He placed his hands over my eyes as he directed me outside. "Can I have a look now?" I questioned as we stopped. His removed his hands as I giggled at the two seat bike in the driveway.

In Harry's arms was a picnic basket.

"What's this?" I questioned, excited.

"Well, seeing as you'll be staying here a lot, I thought I'd give you a tour of London. And then a picnic in Hyde Park."

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"Thank you!" I cried as I kissed him on the lips gently.

The other boys walked up to us on the driveway.

"Be back by eleven." Liam said crossing his arms. He always was the father figure.

"Yes dad." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Oh and get us some sweets if you can." Niall added. I laughed as we approached the bike.

"I'll go at the front." Harry said as he hopped onto the bike.

"Okay, I'll be behind."

"Do you like being behind Em?" Lou joked raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"No but you do...obviously with that haircut." I said as I sat on the back seat.

"Ooh burn!" Zayn shouted.

I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist as we waved at the boys and began to pedal away.

"So where are we going first?" I questioned Harry as we drove into London City centre.

"Well I was thinking, The Natural History Museum, the London Eye, a sightseeing boat ride and then Hyde Park for a picnic?" He said softly.

"Did I ever mention that I love you?" I shouted over the London traffic, as I snuggled up to him.

"I don't believe you did." He said as he laughed, shaking his chocolate curls.

"Well I love you." I whispered into his ear.

"I love you more."

"Well that's not possible." Harry said grinning wildly as we slowly pulled over in front of The Natural History museum.

He took my hand as we jogged up the steps.

"It is." I said as his dimples broadened.

We walked into the museum taking numerous photos as we wandered round the exhibits.

Harry's phone began to ring.

"Hello." He called.

"Harry Edward Styles, where are you?" Paul screamed down the phone.

"I'm only in London."

"Only in London! One of the biggest cities in England, and you're wandering around alone. Harry you know what the fans are like!"

"I'm not alone, Emmie's here." Harry said as he rolled his eyes, causing me to giggle quietly.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine then. Emalie's trained in security for years hasn't she, I guess I forgot that bit."

"Paul, I'm fine. Trust me!"

"Where are you, I'm either picking you up or staying with you."

"What! Paige and Louis and Daniele and Liam have freedom!"

"Yes, because they're sensible!"

Harry pouted. "When am I ever not sensible?"

I raised my eyebrows at him.