Chapter Eight - America here we come.

We walked back into the room in an awkward silence. Something's wrong with Harry, I'm not sure what but I'll make sure that I find out!

The boys were now on their phones, presumably on Twitter. They looked up as I slammed the door behind me.

"Hiya." Zayn said as he placed his phone down. Niall stood up and approached us.

"I'm bored!" He said tiredly.

"Haven't you got anything to eat or something?"

"No, we've ran out!" Niall said dramatically as if it was a life or death situation.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow."

"TOMORROW!!"

"Yes tomorrow." Harry added.

"But...I'll starve!"

"Babe, you've just eaten." I added as Niall gave me and Harry a worried expression.

Niall looked like he was about to cry. I placed my arm around him. Food was a 'sensitive' topic to him.

"I'll tell you what; we'll order some more food for you."

His face lit up.

"Thanks Em, you're the best." I smiled as he grabbed several menus from a nearby kitchen draw.

"So what do you want to do?" Stan asked everyone.

"Well, I'm going to help Emmie from becoming a hermit, by setting her up a twitter account." Harry said to me.

"I don't need twitter Harry." I said as he pulled his laptop out from under the sofa. He raised his eyebrows at me and carried on logging in.

"So what do you want your username to be?"

Thirty minutes later and I now had a twitter account.

"I've followed you Emmie."

"And me."

"Me too."

"Well, won't that look obvious that I'm your friend?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Won't your fans like kill me or something?"

Harry burst into laughter.

"Would I let that happen?"

"Well you did nearly electrocute me once!"

"I didn't know the hairdryer was on!" He protested as I shook my head, giggling.

"Let's prank call Paul!" Louis said as he jumped up from the sofa.

"Yes!" Zayn cried as he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Paul?" I asked.

"He's our tour manager turned babysitter." Harry joked.

I just nodded confusingly as they dialled the number.

"Hello?" A strong Irish accent called out down the phone.

"Ohmygod hi Paul! I totally love you, like sooooo much!" Louis shouted in a fangirling American accent.

"Hi Louis." Paul said blatantly.

"How did you know it was me?" Louis questioned in his normal accent.

"Louis, who else would it be at two in the morning?" Louis shrugged his shoulders and burst into laughter.

"Bye Paul."

"Bye boys."

He placed the phone down as we all decided to watch a horror film. We ended up with Scream 4. I sat down on the sofa as Josh and Harry immediately sat beside me. Niall and the others sat on the floor.