Chapter Nine - Lights, camera, action.

We walked through the small island, towards a wooden log cabin.

"This is where you'll be sleeping."

We all groaned as we piled into the small building. There were seven beds side by side, around the outside of the room.

I can't believe we have to sleep here! So basically, we're filming here tomorrow for a song called Gotta be you, so for tonight we have to sleep on this island Lake Placid, where loads of horror movies were filmed! This is going to be a long three days...

"Lets' explore!" Louis shouted as we all followed him into the wood.

By our cabin was a huge lake. It was an aqua colour and looked warm and inviting but I had seen the 'Lake Placid' films and I didn't want to risk it.

I stood on the edge of the lake as Harry stood beside me. Louis and Josh jumped into the lake fully clothed as Niall dive bombed beside them.

Zayn sat at the edge and dipped his toes in. Bless him, he can't swim!

Harry looked at me and smiled mischievously.

"NO!" I warned, predicting what was about to happen. He scooped me up into his arms and dangled me over the edge of the lake.

"Harry NO! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

"Okay then."

He released me into the water as I sunk under the murky depths. I swam to the surface as I splashed Harry with the water.

"Harry!"

He laughed sneakily.

"Sorry, you just slipped out of my hands."

I grabbed his ankles and pulled him in beside me. He cried out as he hit the water. I splashed him continuously as I clambered out of the lake. My clothes clung to my body as I shivered in the breeze. Josh clambered out of the pool and handed me his jacket. I thanked him as I wrapped it around my shoulders and wandered back into the hut.

I dumped my bag onto the bed nearest the door, as the other's jumped onto theirs.

We then chatted for hours on end, and time flew by...

"Who knows how to make a fire?" Liam questioned.

He looked around the room as no-one answered. He sighed loudly and stood up.

"Well, I guess we'll have to learn then. Louis, Niall and Harry find a good spot. Zayn, Emmie, Josh and I will collect some wood."

We all walked towards the door as we shivered from the sharp wintery breeze. Liam was at the front of the line, being brave as the rest of us walked behind him. We delved into the dark wood. It was about eleven o'clock and it was pitch black!

"What if there's a bear here?" I questioned nervously.

"We'll protect you." Josh said from behind me as he smiled comfortingly.

We wandered deeper into the woods, collecting small logs from the ground. My only comfort was the boys and Liam's torch.

Suddenly, his torch began to flicker. My heart dropped, I'd heard rumours from this place; legends. Some say that the island is haunted by a mythical giant crocodile, which makes me feel a 'whole lot better'...

Liam bashed his torch as it flickered on and off, faster and faster.

I clung onto Zayn who was stood in front of me as we all huddled together. I knew they wouldn't admit it, but they were freaked out too!

Suddenly, it switched of completely. The wood was now pitch black. I squealed as my grip on the back of Zayn's baseball jacket tightened.

"Its okay babe, Josh has got the backup torch." Liam called as he walked over to us and the line became a huddle.