Chapter 35: The Great Army

Start from the beginning

I didn’t answer and just twirled my sword around once.

“Now don’t be like that,” he said, “Where on equal footing here.”

“Is that so?” I said, “Well how do you explain the fact that I can’t imaginere.”

“Neither can I,” he replied.

‘Don’t trust him,’ growled Reflamen in my head.

‘I’m not planning to,’ I replied to him.

“I see the look on your face, you don’t trust me,” sighed Zeus, “I guess I wouldn’t expect you to, we’re enemies after all.”

“That we are,” I replied calmly.

“But other then that why can’t you. I stick to my word, as I did before,” he said.

“No you didn’t, you thought I cheated, when I didn’t,” I replied, “And now you’re about to attack my home country with an army of mass proportion.”

Zeus looked behind him at the army, “That I am. And I’m not going into that discussion,” he smiled at me, “The difference between you and me is that you see me as a bad guy, and I see you as a threat. You’re the first Imaginere in two thousand years to imaginere without training, and you created an Imaginere.”

 “You are a bad guy. You’ve tried to kill me on multiple occasions, and I haven’t done anything to you. You keep hundreds of prisoners that other imagineres created, and they have done nothing wrong,” I stated.

“Is that all, me trying to attack you make me a bad guy? It doesn’t, it makes me an enemy, there’s a difference,” he said, “And as for all the people in my prisons, they are all accused of treason of some sought, they needed a punishment.”

“You’re a tyrant.”

“I’m a just ruler.”

I was getting angrier with Zeus by the second. He wasn’t lying either, my guess was he had had these conversations before. The two flame blades reacted to my anger, bursting into flames.

Zeus frowned and his hands lit up as lighting gathered around them. The wind started to pick up, clouds started to build up in the sky, causing the sun to all but disappear.

“How do you explain that hah? Imaginering.” I said.

“No, this is my power. I’m the god of the sky and lightning, of course I can cause this,” he smiled evilly at me.

Another true fact. He was really getting on my nerves. I tensed as I got ready to attack.

‘Not here,’ said Reflamen, who was actually able to think clearly, ‘He has a whole army behind him. Even if he can’t imaginere, we can’t destroy an army of that proportion without help.’

I nodded, struggling to control my anger. The bad thing about having the twin flame blades is that when their owner got angry, they used it as power. It was hard to get back to a rational way of thinking.

“We’ll meet again,” I said, and jumped onto Reflamen’s back.

“I’m sure we will,” replied Zeus, the lighting and clouds around him disappearing.

Reflamen sped out of there as fast as he could, knowing that if we stayed much longer we would have a lot more then Zeus to worry about. It took nearly half an hour to get back to the place where we could imaginere. Once we were there we went back into the other world.

This fight wasn’t going to get easy, and the plans we had made before hand didn’t look promising, without imagination there was very little damage I could do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, new Chapter. I hope you enjoyed, next chapter will be out soon. Vote and comment if you enjoyed. Have been very busy lately, school work and all that. See Ya!

Pennator^^