Part Twenty Nine: Date #2 - I Can't See A Life Without You

Start from the beginning

The older Cabello sister sighed dramatically. "I know. I've missed annoying your ass. Just drop out of school and let's become a singing duo. The Cabello Sisters." They posed back to back with each other, they formed a gun with their fingers as Izzy watched their shenanigans.

"Can I join too?" The child asked. "I can sing and you and my mummy can play the instruments."

Becky laughed. "Of course, Squirt. You're the real star here anyway." She picked the child up in her arms, and began to mindlessly play with her hair. "Will Hailee be here soon?"

Camila checked her watch. "I think so. She texted that she'll be running a bit late. Do you think you can handle being alone with Izzy until Hailee comes? Or do you want us to wait?"

"Your daughter is an angel," Becky smiled. "I think I can survive a couple minutes without help. You and Lauren should go be on your date."

Lauren popped out of the kitchen at the mention of her name. She was preparing dinner for the babysitters and her daughter. Izzy wanted pizza, and not just any pizza, she wanted her mother's famous Hawaiian pizza, and as any good mother, Lauren obliged.

"I heard my name," Lauren said. "Y'all gossiping about me, huh?" She fake glared at her newly discovered sister in law. "Hey, Beck," she wrapped her in a side hug. "How are you? I can't remember the last time I've seen you. Can't say the same about my sister, she's literally always in the house."

As soon as Maggie Jauregui was mentioned, Lauren's phone dinged.

"Aw," Lauren cooed. "Look at this. I think our Maggie is in love."

Becky sighed heavily. "And to think, if I were a couple years older or she a couple years younger, we could've been a power couple."

Camila scrunched her nose at her sister. "Wouldn't that be kinda weird though? You're both technically, I don't know, sister in laws?"

"I'm Lauren's sister in law, not Maggie's," Becky winked at her sister.

"Okay," Lauren pretended to faint from the cuteness

"Okay," Lauren pretended to faint from the cuteness. "Maggie is in love. I literally never thought that we would live to see the day."

"Why do you have Maggie's notifications on and not mine?" Camila pouted at her wife. She helped her off the couch, still pouting. "I'm your wife for Christ's sake!"