Chapter Twenty Seven: Stay The Night

Start from the beginning

"What?" my tone was harsher than I meant it to be, but Louis didn't seem hazed by it. He took the paper from my hand, setting it aside. He gently took my hands in his, bringing them to his lips, kissing them, twice. He rolled up my sleeves, exposing my skin. He turned my wrists over, looking them over. No new scars, no new cuts.

But he was looking in the wrong place.

Louis put his cold hand on my cheek, and I connected our eyes. "Hey, if you ever want to tell me anything, you know you can," Louis said, looking serious. I nodded. I knew I could.

He leaned into me, pressing a soft kiss against my lips. I responded by deepening the kiss, tangling my hands in his chestnut locks. He moved his lips across my neck, pressing kisses as he went. It felt nice. "You're so pretty," he said between kisses, taking a moment to look into my eyes.

He was too hard to resist, and I threw my arms around his neck, the force making us fall back. He was pinned underneath me, his back flat on the mattress. Kissing him deeply, I heard him moan under his breath. I nibbled at his jaw, running my hand down to the bottom of his shirt. I tugged on it lightly, and Louis nodded, yanking the shirt off over his head. I let my hands run down his bare torso, kissing his collar bone, making him shiver from the sensation. He tugged at my curls, leaning me into his lips. We moved in rhythm, our kiss tender and slow. Louis found the buckle on my jeans, and he began to undue them. I agreed, fumbling with them, my breathing rigid. He claimed my mouth again as I stripped from my pants, leaving me in my boxers, straddling a shirtless Louis. Then there was a knock on the door.

Louis sprang up from under me, and I quickly grabbed his covers. "Y-yes?" Louis stuttered, pulling on his shirt.

"I wanted to bring you two some snacks!" cheered his mum through the door. Louis looked at me with red hot cheeks and ruffled hair. I reached over, patting his hair down slightly, then nodding to him. He shuffled over to the door. He opened it up a sliver, so only his head was poking out, but his mum pushed the door fully open.

"Hi Harry!" she called, handing Louis a plate of fruit. It was quiet for a second.

"I should probably be going, I, it's late," I said, glancing at the clock. It was almost midnight. Yeah, it was late.

"You can just stay the night if you want, Harry. It's Friday anyway," said Louis's mum, a big grin on her face.

"Um, I-"

"Yeah, yeah Harry, just stay the night!" he winked at me, "Okay, thanks mum, love you!" Louis exclaimed, before lightly nudging her out of the door, a confused expression on her face. When the door was shut, Louis let out a relieved sigh and turned back to me. He was still flushed.

"Um... so," Louis ran his hand through his hair, making it messy again.

I wanted to carry on from where that was going, because Louis was hot, and I really wanted him to kiss me again, but Louis awkwardly sat on the opposite side of his bed, across from me. "Sorry about that," he said, clearing his throat.

"No, no its fine, not your fault." There was a pause, before Louis laid down, pulling some of the duvet towards him. I realized I was still just in my briefs, so I tried to pull some of the covers back. Louis laughed.

"Modest, much?" I shrugged, and he sat back up, looked me up and down, before shrugging his shoulder.

"Well, you shouldn't be," and there was that wink again. Damn, he was trying to kill me. He grinned at me, and I chuckled.

"Mum ruined the mood, eh?" Louis said, putting a pillow over his face, embarrassed. "I mean, she certainly didn't enhance it," I replied. Louis laughed.