"I'm going to come, fuck!" I groaned as she continued to move her head up and down me. She clearly wanted to swallow it. I gave her what she wanted. I shot my load in her mouth and watched as she gulped it down. She, then, looked up at me and smiled seductively. If only she knew I was thinking of another woman while she was fucking me.

I quickly stood up from the couch after it and I started to get dressed. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, putting on my shirt when she hugged me from behind.

"Leaving already?" She said softly.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Don't you want to cuddle for a bit?" She said, giving me kisses on the neck. Hell no! I don't cuddle. I don't sleep with women I have sex with. I leave right after it's over.

"I need to go." I said.

"But, Lisa, let's just cuddle for a bit, Pleeeaasee..." She tried to pull me. This woman was starting to get clingy. This is the last time I'm fucking her. Later I will going to delete her name on the booty call list.

"I'm sorry, baby. I don't do that. If you really want to someone to cuddle with after sex, you should've fucked a teddy bear." I said before getting up and leaving.

I'm sitting inside the CCTV room with Bambam and one of his staff. We tried to find the footage of the scene the night when I met the woman. Damn! Why i'd thought of it just now.

"Are you going to sue the woman?" Bambam asked.

"Probably." I shrugged, my eyes never leaving the monitor. No, not really... I wanted to take justice in my own hand. I would fucking make her my come dump. My eyes searched for the woman in the video. I know that it will be hard for us to find her beside of being crowded of that place and it is also dark. I focused my eyes on the girl that is wearing a black dress. I knew it was her. "There she is!"

We watched the different angles of the video that the CCTV filmed. Just like what happened last week, she walked towards to me and I stood up to dance with her. My lips formed a smug smile while watching the footage. I watched as she buried her face on my neck, damn! It made me remember the hot scene of ours in my head. I could almost feel her again on my hand... Her soft ass, her wet slit, her tight hole.

She pulled me towards the backstage and a few minutes had passed she left the place alone. I can hear the loud laugh of Bambam beside me while watching the scene after that. I glared at him and he raised both his arms as if surrendering while obviously trying to surpress his laughter.

"Dude, sometimes you gotta use this head, too" He said patting my head. "Not only your head down there."

"Fuck you, Bam."

He just laughed at me, that asshole.

We switched to different CCTV cameras, following all the movements of that woman. She got outside the club going to the parking lot. The lighting was bright in the parking lot and I could see her more clearly. Even with her mask on, she looked more beautiful than any other girl I had ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She approached the two girls. A tall one and a short one. They high fived to each other and started laughing. We couldn't hear what they were talking about but I was almost sure they were talking about me! That was all a planned setup! I wondered why would anyone do that to me? I'm a kind person. I didn't deserve that!

I watched as she took her mask off. Suddenly, I was holding my breath. This is it! I already can know who that woman was. I almost dropped to my seat when I saw her face. No... no, no, no. Not that brat! Maybe I am wrong.

"Is that Ruby Jane?" Bambam closely zoomed his face in the monitor, taking a closer look.

I shook my head in disbelief... No fucking way.

Jennie's POV

Oh look... Another picture of Lisa. I can't help myself from smiling while looking on my laptop screen. Her shirt is uncompletely unbuttoned that leave a little view of her chest and huge bulge in her pants. I never encountered a girl with a dick until I met her. But still she looks so hot in there. Damn! I brushed immediately the thought of that. The past few days, it always the topic that my friends love to talk and we would always end up laughing. They are always laughing everytime I start to tell what happened. Well, minus the part where she felt me down there... Only the rated PG version.

I instantly felt the heat between my thighs. Damn, woman. Why do I always feel that when I think about her? And God, I couldn't believe I dreamed of her last night. In my dream, we we're kissing and she was touching me down there when I woke up my panties we're wet. I felt really embarrassed with myself. I felt like a perv for having that sexual dream about her!

Why did I let her touch me? Ugh! God, the memory made me feel like a slut! She was the first woman to touch me there... I don't even touch myself there, at least, not in the way she did. I should've stopped her but why I didn't? I felt weak the moment she pulled me towards her and felt her hardness against my stomach. I covered my face with my palms and started shaking my head. No, I don't want to think about it anymore!

Why did I do it to her? My friend, Jisoo dared me to do it so I did. And I felt like she deserved it too. I hated that woman since the first time I saw her. She had sex with all three of my friends. Jisoo, Rosé, and Nayeon. She's a womanwhore basically. She probably think she's God's gift to women.

I tried to forget about it and decided to take a shower because I felt like my whole body was burning. I remember that I'm going to meet my friends at the party later. I feel like a bird out of the cage everytime I'm here in Seoul. I could do whatever I want now that Hanbin is not here in manila. I think he was in Thailand with Seulgi for a business trip. He and dad are just so overprotective to me!, They both treat me like I'm five! I really wanted to move here in Seoul but dad wouldn't let me. Its so good that I had escaped the hacienda. I told him I was going to look for a job here. I used my acting skills on him, I told him that I don't want to stay in hacienda. I didn't want to run his hacienda. I wanted to have a normal job. But not really... I just said that for him to allow me to go here in Seoul. Why would I get a job when we already have the money I could spend for the rest of my life without having to work for it? I'm just going to give it to someone who really needs the job.

I got dressed for the party and I called Jisoo to give me a lift to there. We all went to the party together, looking all gorgeous. I had a few drinks... A little too much. I was dancing around in my alcohol induced state, free from all inhibitions. Next thing I knew, I was climbing- okay, stumbling up the platform with a bottle of alcohol in one hand and started dancing on top of it. Everyone started cheering for me that increased my self-confidence.

I was really dizzy but I kept on going. I held onto the pole in the middle of the platform and the cheer became louder. I tried to pole dance but I ended up losing my balance and falling off the platform. Instead of hitting the floor, I landed on a pair of arms.

"You are such a bad, bad girl Ruby Jane..." I'd heard the so familiar voice that brushed out my dizziness. I looked up and a saw a pair of dark broodingly gorgeous eyes staring back at me. I felt my whole body freeze. She smiled at me and it wasn't friendly kind of smile. It was a warning smile, a vengeful one. I could feel my chest heaving violently and my heart pulsating out of control. She carried me away from the crowd. I didn't know where she'll take me.

"L-lisa..." I said in a small, panicky voice.

"You know what I do to bad girls like you?" She said in a dark tone of voice.

I felt my throat dry and I had to swallow before answering. "No..."

"You'll find out soon." She said with a wry smile before stepping into the elevator.

__________________________________________

Don't forget to vote in this story, guys!