Chapter 8

I look at the blue light that is currently coming at me.I smirk internally.

I throw my hand out and concentrate on stopping the light.I frown concentrating on stopping the light when I see Zeus smirking at me as the light came to me.I concentrate harder.

The light stops suddenly.I smirk at a stunned Zeus.I direct the light towards him and let it go.It immediately goes towards Zeus at a fast speed.It hit's him square in the chest making him fly back and hit the throne room wall.

I look at the other gods and see them watching me warily except fir Poseidon as if he figured something out.I look at Jason and see him standing there with his mouth wide open.

I smirk and walk over to him."Well brother it was nice to meet you.But I have to go help father out."I wink at him.

I was about to flash out when Nico grabbed my arm.I look at him confused.He looks back at me with hard eye's.He leans in close and whispers."Bianca told me to give you a message.I'm sorry."His eyes are filled of pain.That's when I remember that I'm not the only one to lose someone.Nico lost his sister and only family other than his father who can't show him love for it would be a weakness that Zeus would use against him.

I pull him into a hug.He immediately wraps his skinny arms around me.I lean in and whisper in his ear,"Your mother's name was Maria Di Angelo.Your father love's you but he can't show it so don't be so hard on him kid."I kiss him on the forehead and step back. Tears run down his face.He smiles at me and I return the favor.I ruffle his hair and disappear in a flash of gold.Leaving stunned gods and demigods behind.