Chapter 7

Percy P.O.V.

I've been in this hell hole for a few day's know.They wouldn't let me out and whenever I try and contact father he doesn't answer and my powers aren't working either.I lean back and take out my phone trying to change it back to my weapons.

I sigh throwing it next to me on the bench I'm currently on.I lean back and close my eye's thinking of a certain girl with beautiful black eye's,olive skin and long black hair.I smile at the laughing image of the beautiful girl I still love.I just wish to see her black eye's sparkling with happiness or her beautiful smile that could light up the room.I frown blinking back tears knowing that I''l never be able to see her again.I scream in frustration punching the wall next to me.

I let the tears fall as I see my mother getting killed again.My fallen friends that I could have saved but didn't because I wasn't close enough.I grab my head rocking back and forward.All my time in war finally catching up on me.I watch as all the people I have killed merciless all for father who doesn't even give me a simple 'good job' not even a hug!All I get is a nod as he goes back to his work.Every time he's ever said I love you's to me seem fake.I don't even think he's my father.I haven't told anyone this but once when I was looking at the mirror my eye's were flickering from gold to sea green and my hair seem's darker my aura is different too instead of a powerful time slowing aura it's replaced by the smell of the ocean and I felt like I could create tsunami's,earthquakes and hurricanes.

I bang my head on the wall trying to make all the thought's and images of the fallen and my mother go away.My head starts to throb as the pain starts getting stronger.I hear the door open and look up.Once I see who it is I launch myself at them.

I grab her by the neck squeezing tight not enough to kill her yet enough to breath a little.I glare at her looking straight into her piercing grey eye's.I shake her making her go a little blue."You little bitch!!This is all your fault!You fucking murder!!Why did you kill her!!"I yell in her face squeezing tighter around her neck,ignoring the faint voices yelling at me and the hands trying to pull me back."She didn't do anything to you!!How would you feel if someone kills the love of your life and take your mother away at a young age!You dumb ass bimbo!!"

I pull back letting her breath.I lean in closer and say in a dangerous voice."I know who you really are...Annie and you'll pay"I whisper.I lean over her mouth.Kissing the corner of it.Her breath hitches and I put my lips in front of her's.Our lips a centimeter apart.So close that when I speak our lips brush against each other."You'll wish you were never born bitch."I pull my fist back and strike her in the jaw knocking her out and grab my pocket knife slitting her throat.

I pull back and lean over her body chanting in an old language.I smile and pull back seeing that she is where she belongs.In the hands of the fates who are big friends of mine.Well.Kind of.

I sigh satisfied that she's gone.I watch as her blood pools around her hearing the screams of shock and terror.I turn around and see all the campers looking at me.I smirk at hem sadistically.Theirs a flash and suddenly there's a flash and then the gods are in the room.

"Why are you calling us Chiro-"but is interrupted by a scream of anguish and pain.Athena runs towards her dead child.She cradles her head smacking her cheek as if she'll wake up.She sobs onto her child's chest as all the Olympians stand shocked.at the sight.One of there strongest Olympians is on the floor sobbingmourning for her child's death.She stands up staring at her child's glassy lifeless eyes.She pull's her lids down closing her eyes.I stand back watching amused.

Athena looks at me with burning hatred."I swear Perusus Jackson you will live your whole life lonely and watch as all the people you love fall."

I laugh bitterly."I think your a bit late.Your daughter beat you there."

She frowns at me before understanding dawns in her eyes.She shakes her head."No she wouldn't d-"

"Well guess what?!You didn't truly know her then if you didn't know she was capable to take a seven year olds mother away from him.Or kill the love of his life."I bark out a laugh."Of course you didn't know!Your a god!You don't care about anyone except yourselves."I all but yell at her.

"But the Ancient Laws forbi-"

I laugh at her stupidity."The Ancient Laws are a piece of shit."The gods take a sharp breath."You could help your children if you want.But guess what?You don't.Why?Because your all concieteed little kids who think they're all high and mighty beacause your gods.You guy's think your better than everybody else but your not!Your the lowest of the lowest.Your all fucken assholes!!"I scream at them glaring at every god in the room.They all look at me in shock."You all sit back and watch your children do all your work and then kill them in some way for fear of them overpowering you!!You should be fuckin grateful that they're even helping you!"

Artemis snaps out of her shock faster than the other Olympians.She glares at me."Now lisren here boy-"

I snap my head at her sneering her name"Well Artemis.Listen to me and listen closely.You get over your fucken hate over men beacuase I know woman that are worse than men.I've seen it with my own eye's.You hate men for what because they think they're stronger than you.That's shit there.Most of the men you've killed did what they did for their fucken famalies to get food on the table.They regret what they've done but you don't see it.You only see what you want not whjat's truly there.You say you love your hunters too.Truth be told.You don't really give a shit.Your only proud when they make you look good.You didn't care when my Bianca died!"I cry out.My wound opening missing my poor Bianca.

I look up to see Hades and Hestia looking at me with pride.I smile at them nodding at them.They look at me with suprise but smile back at me.I look at the other gods all glaring at me except Poseidon.He's looking at me strangely.I ignore him and spread my arm's out."Kill me punish me do whatever you want.It doesn't matter.I don't have anybody I might as well die and let Kronos listen to his petty monster's and take control over Luke."I say.

I smirk at Jason who stands their watching me with a wide mouth.I wink at him smirking."Nice to meet you little bro."I say before a flash of blue ligt is aimed at my heart.