Chapter 6

Jason Age:14

I watch as Annabeth comes towards us.I look at her suspiciously.She hasn't been around camp for a while ever since she found Nico and Bianca.She come's towards us cheeks flushed."Sorry!Couldn't find my armor"she say's breathless.

I nod looking at the front of the crowd.We wait in anticipation for Kronos's army to attack.We watch as the Labyrinth opens and come out Luke and ...Clarisse!!We gasp as we see Clarisse there.A cloaked person come's out after them.Cloaky(what?)say's"I AM YOUR FATHER!"In a Darth Vader voice.We all look like he's crazy.

He raises his hands and monsters and demigods rush out of the Labyrinth.We stand their shocked before we snap out of it and attacking to.I watch as Cloaky walks through the battle stabbing everything in his way.Knocking out demi-gods and killing monsters.I dodge and slash my way towards him.I get closer to him when I see him towards Nico.I watch as Cloaky talks to him.Suddenly Nico face hardens and he tells Cloaky something.Cloaky falls to the ground clutching his head screaming.I run towards Cloaky and pick him up taking him towards the big house.

It's pretty hard carrying a guy about your size.I open the door and dump him in the attic with The Oracle.I watch as he stays on the ground,shaking.Nico runs in after.He looks at the guy on the floor in sympathy."Percy.Bianca loved you she still does.She just tried to protect me from Annabeth."

My head snaps at Annabeth's name."What did Annabeth do?"I ask my voice hardening.

The guy on the floor starts shaking but this time in rage."She killed my mother and took the girl I love away from me!!She took the two most important people away from me!!I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH!!"

He stands up and face's The Oracle."I'm going to kill that bitch!!"He turns around and faces us.I gasp as I get a glimpse of his face.He looks exactly like me except he has golden eye's instead of my sea green eye's and has a crescent scar on the left side of his face.

He looks at me with suprise in his eye's.His eye's look so vulnerable,lost and have a lot of sadness.Eye's of a broken man.They suddenly harden."Who are you?"He say's looking at me intently with no emotion in his eye's.

"I'm Jason.Jason Jackson."