Proluge

Percy age:7

I looked at my mother,Sally Jackson.

"Mommy can you tell me about daddy again?"

She smiles and nods."Your father was nice and caring.People thought of him as a villian for some things that he has done.But he knew he had to do that for he knew that the people who wanted his place were going to do something horrible to a very young man.They were going to take everything hr had and make his life miserable.Then kill him."She frowns then smiles."Your father loved you very much even though he didn't know you.You were still in my tummy."Mummy's eye's start to water."He had to leave.For if the people that hate him found out you were alive they would get you to get to him.He said that he'll meet you again one day.That I wont be there.He said that he loved us.That you'll meet when your ready.You'll help the world be a better place again."She smiles at me."Percy hurry up and eat your food.School's about to start.

I grabbed my spoon and started to eat.

Daddy said that mommy wouldn't be there?I wonder what that means.

I was deep in thought when the door breaks down and three kids enter the house.

A kid probably 14 with sandy blond hair and blue eyes enters first with two girls following him.One of them has blonde princess curls with stormy greys thats about 7 years old.The other one has stringy brown hair with a mean face and looks about a year old than the other girl.

Mommy grabs me and pushes me behind her."What do you want?"

The sandy haired one steps up"My name is Luke and this is Annabeth and Clarisse.Lord Zues and Posiedon have given us orders to come take your child."

"No!!They'll kill my baby!"she grabs me tighter.

The princess curls scowls at mommy"He wasn't suppose to be born he's just an ambonation."She grabs a dagger and points it at mommy.

How dare she threaten mommy.I scowl and step away from Mommy.

I point at the girl."Leave my mommy alone!"

She seems shocked that I'm the same age as her.She shakes her head and scowls at me."You weren't suppose to be born!We should kill uou know but the gods want you alive."

The stringy haired one seems shocked that the blonde one is talking like that so does the guy Luke."Annabeth!What are you talking about.We were just sent here to take him to Olympus."Olmpus?What's that?

Annabeth scowls."They're going to kill him anyway.Why not just get over it."She runs towards me and takes out a bow and arrow.But the bow has green fire at the edge.

Green fire?

Mommy screams and pushes me behind her.

Annabeth shoots.

Screams go around the room.

I look horrified as my mother shuts her eyes.

I hear her whisper"I love you Percy tell your father I love him too."

And just like that my mother is gone.

Her lifeless body falls to the ground with the fire burning her.

I stare at her.

I grab water and splash it at her.

It doesn't work.

I don't know why but I pray to my father telling him to stop the fire.

The fire stops.

I run to my mother,mommy,mom.

Gone.

I grab her head which somehow isn't burn anymore.Now that I look at her she isn't butned anymore but she still has the arrow stuck in her neck with blood pouring out.

I cry.

I scream.

I beg.

It doesn't bring her back.

Gone.

Gone.

I look at the girl who shot my mother.

I lay my moms head down and kiss her forehead."I love you mommy"

I stand up.

I stare at her.

I feel energy run through my viens.

I lunge at her.

Luke and Clarisse are still in shock while Annabeth just smile smugly.I grab the arrow from my mothers neck and attck Annabeth with it.Luke get in front of me.I pull my hand back and slash just under his eye.He lets me go and cradles his cheek.

Clarisse grabs my hands.I suddely know what to do to get away from her.I twist my hands and push on her chest.She flies backwards and crashes into the wall.

I look at Annabeth thinking of how I could have thrown Clarisse to the wall but forget it as soon as the face of my mother's murder smiling at me.

My vision turns red.

I grip the arrow tighter and stab her in the arm.

Thunder strikes outside.

I stab her again but on her hand.She screams in pain.

She looks at me with eyes filled with fear.I was about to stab her again but I stop.

I drop the arrow and walk away.

I don't want to be like her.

A murder.

I dont want to be