Chapter 4

Bianca POV

I watch warily as Annabeth steps closer to me.

"What do you want Annabeth?I told you everything I could"I say with a calm that I didn't feel.

She tsked me lightly"Oh no you forgot one little detail."

What I did?But I took the information that I could from his mother."What fid I miss?"

She smiles at me and it ain't a nice one"Percy has a twin brother."

~*~*~*~*~*Percy

I can't stop and it's hurting me.I fall to the ground I can't breathe anymore.

I gulp air.I try and stop but it vomes back again.I look at Luke ans say:

"That was...hilarious.How did you get scared of that?"Still trying to not laugh again.

Luke grumbles at me."I didn't even see it.Plus it looks creepy"he says holding the barbie doll in my face.

I nod my head."It just looks so...plastic and fake.That's just plain...scary"

He nods"Amen"

I throw the doll out the window.Luke and I started hanging out when he tried to apologize and asked permision if he could go check in with his mom.He caught me in a really bad time.Let's just say that we both will be truamatized for the resy of our live's.

We were playing the Xbox when Bianca came into my room.I look over at Bianca smiling."Hey baby.How's Nico?"I say putting the controler down and giving Bianca a peck on the cheek.

She looks at me wierdly."He's good.Umm...Percy is this a bad time."she says pionting at Luke who is sitting next to me.

Luke is a pretty good guy just that he let the goods control him and he figured that out when he said he saw a god disown his child for embarresing him.They make me sick.

"No.I'm not busy what do you want to talk about?"I adk as Luke leaves the room.

She looks at the ground nervously"Umm...Percy we need to talk"

I have a gut feeling that whatever she's going to say is something I will not like."What is it?"

She looks at me with a calm look on her face but I could see in her eye's that she's in pain."We need to end it."

I laugh nervously."End what?"hoping she's not talking about what I think she is.

She looks at me again but this time there's no expression in her eyes."Us.We have to stop dating."

My heart brakes in two when those words leave her mouth."Why do you want to break up?"I ask in a whisper pain evident in my voice.

She winces but still keeps the stony expression on her voice."I don't love you anymore"She walks away and opens my door closing it with a soft thud.

I stare at the spot that she was standing at.I squeeze my eye's as I let out a rattling breath.I feel a tear slip out the corner of my eye.

I suddenly feel anger.She was using me!!She probably never loved me!!

I let her use me too.I grab the closest thing to me and throw it at the wall.

I will never let anyone use me ever again.

~*~*~*~*Bianca

I walk out the building and into the streets.I feel my eye's prickling but I ignore it.I stop and kick down a trash can that was outside.

I let out a sob.I feel the tears flowing out my eye's.I fall yo the ground letting the tears flow down in a river.

I shouldn't let her have a hold over me but she has Nico.He's my brother my only family.I have to protect him even if I have to break my heart along the way.I put my head on my knees hoping that I could go back to Percy and beg him to take me back.

But I can't she'll kill Nico.

I jump at the sound of the voice that I hate the most,"Good.Now all we need is to get him to fall in love with me so I could take him to the god's"I turn around and watch as Annabeth walk's towards me.

I glare at her."I broke it with him now give me Nico back"I sneer at her.

She sighs"All right"she snaps her fingers and a satyr and a half-blood come out of the dark with Nico inbetwren them.They look ovet at Annabeth in fear"Grover.Silena.Let the boy go."They let Nico go and step back.

I open my arms as Nico launches himself at me.I sob harder"Nico!Nico!"I chant and pull him tighter to me.I pull back and look at his face checking him over in case he has injuries,running hands through his hair.Nico looks at me through tearfull eyes.

"Bianca!I love you.I thought they were'n't going to let me go."he says in a shaky voice.

I kiss his forehead and bury my face in his black curls."I love you too Nico."

I stand up from my crouching position and glare at Annabeth"Our deal is over.I will be going now."

Annabeth chuckles"I hope we meet soon."

I pull Nico along with me walking away from Annabeth but not begore hearing her say"It's a promise and it won't be pleasant.