51. Mumbai calling..

Start from the beginning

"Ok beta , we will come on Saturday to Mumbai", my mom said.

Karan is nuzzling his nose in my neck which is distracting me and I am feeling something weird happening in my body.

"Ananya , Simran wants to talk to you",my mom said.

"Hi di , how are you", Simran asked.

"I am fine baby and how are you?"; I ask her.

"I am fine di and how is lover boy?", Simran asked.

"Who is this lover boy?",I asked Simran.

"Offo di , who else will be the lover boy rather the Karan?", Simran asked.

"Oohh he is fine", I said.

"Di , I think your lover boy has finally proposed you so only you are calling mom and dad to Mumbai. Am I right?",Simran asked.

How come she guessed it right? Never mind I won't tell her that she is correct as I want to tell my parents when they are here.

"No nothing like that has happend", I told her.

We talked for some more time and then I cut the call.

"Karan leave me now and come let's have dinner", I told him while trying to get out from his grip.

"Never and you know I am very happy today", he said while turning me towards him.

"Why?", I asked him.

"Because when I got up today morning , the first person I saw was you , then when I came back home tired I smiled seeing you , Ananya I want my whole life to be like this", he said.

I just smiled at him and kissed him on his cheeks. We then went to the dinning table and had our dinner.

After dinner we both went to the room and cuddled with each other and slept in each others arms.

Wednesday..
"Karan today is Natasha's engagement party so we have to go their , so try to come home early", I said while packing our lunch.

"Ok baby , I will be on time", Karan said.

Then we both went to our work place.
I came back home at 6 and got freshen up. I took a quick shower and came back wearing a bathrobe but got shocked when I saw Karan standing shirtless in front of me.

"You idiot , you know it's a girl's room then why are you standing shirtless here and on top of that you knew that I am in bathroom and will be coming any time soon then why are you standing in my room?" I shouted at him on the top of my voice but this idiot is still looking at me.

"Over with your shouting or anything else is remaining? " Karan asked while moving towards me.

He is moving towards me while I am taking steps back. Soon I was caged between him and the wall.

"I didn't knew that me being shirtless can affect you so much baby and second thing you are going to be my wife soon so we will see more then this when we explore each other", Karan said seductively in my ear.

I couldn't speak a word. My face has become red with his talks. He just gave me a smile and went to another room to get ready.

I closed the door and started getting ready. I wore a pista colour anarkhali with a jacket which has full sleeves on right hand. I tied my hair in a pony tail and wore diamond studs. I wore a stillutoes and applied kajal and eyeliner.