Hurt

{Warning}: this oneshot contains abuse, mentions of rape, suicidal thoughts, and cursing.
_______________________________

"AGAIN?!" Tyler yelled at Katie. She only hanged her head down low, trying not to displease him more. "You stupid Bitch. If I knew you were gonna be so helpless I wouldn't have decided to date you."

Tear stains were on her face since last night. It was another memory she couldn't forget. She had just collapsed on the floor while washing the dishes. Tyler wasn't very happy with that.

"First you call off of work since your sick and now you won't clean up?!" He bought his face closer to hers. Grabbing her chin, he yanked her forward. Katie knew what was gonna happen, she turned her head away a bit. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He slapped her. "You think just cause you were some stupid ass paladin I'd treat you like royalty?" Her eyes were so cold, unable to feel emotion except sadness and fear.

He had work in a couple of minutes. He'd leave by then and she'd be free. If only it was for a couple of hours. So when he left, she finally left the floor and headed to the bathroom.

She felt disgusting, ashamed. How could she let this happen? She regretted that moment every day. How she didn't have the courage to ask Lance out. How she had yes when Tyler asked her out. How could she be so dumb.

She needed a shower.
____________________________

Katie walked up to Tyler while he sitting on the couch of their house. She knelt beside him and hanged her head low.

"What do you want now?" It wasn't in a rude tone, but it surely wasn't one of his kindest. In his mind he was probably thinking that she was interrupting his show.

Katie gave him a piece of paper. It was a letter sent from Coran, talking about how their annual meet up was tonight. She wanted to go, but couldn't think of the words to ask. She rarely uses her voice anyway since last time when she did she got a beaten because she was talking back to him. Not even at work would she talk. Tyler swings  his arm back in a motion that had her flinching.

"No." He handed her the piece of paper.

"B- but." She tried to whisper.

"What?"

"I wanted to see them again since-." She immediately stopped stalking after seeing his face.

"Fine then. Go. But don't expect me to be in a happy mood once you're back." He growled.

She hesitated at first, of course, but she decided not to move in the end.

"I said go!" He stood up to kick her, but before he get the chance she scrambled to her feet, but to her luck she tripped right after. "Pathetic as always." He kicked her right in her stomach. She immediately gasped, it felt as if she was deprived of air. Her stomach started cramping and she felt nauseous. She tried to get on her knees to make it to the bathroom but she didn't get the chance, she was too weak to. So, she ended up throwing up on the floor. Tyler was sure as hell not pleased with this. "Disgusting!" He stepped back. She tried reaching out for him but he only walked away from her. "Don't touch me. Now go get ready for your stupid get together, I'll be out."
_______________________________

"I know Allura, would be so proud of you guys. I know I am." Shiro smiled at the team. Coran was tearing up a bit with Hunk, Lance had the biggest grin, and Keith had a soft smile. But Katie? No, all she could think about was what was gonna happen when she returned home. He said he wasn't gonna be happy, is she ready for it?