Number one [1]

Meddle [1971]

By far the Pink Floyd album that is most favorited, most loved and most idolized by myself. It was the first Pink Floyd record I even fell in love with, besides Echoes: The Best Of Pink Floyd.

So many great songs on this album, despite its 6-track length. One of these days is one of my favorite album openings of all time, and echoes at the end is just pure bliss. Fearless and Seamus are also underrated, but still great tracks.

Another great thing about this album is the fact that there is no concept or idea to it. It's great for new listeners due to its easy-to-swallow material.
Meddle is my go-to pick of any Pink Floyd album, my unbreakable bond i have with this is album wows myself.

I give my personal favorite Pink Floyd album a strong 10

A/N: I want to feel good about my work. I try to put effort and appreciation into my work, and this right now is not, and will not be the highlight of my work.

I wanted to apologize for being so late when it came to updating. I was sick all throughout the end of January and mid-February, which was during my birthday. I did not lose hope in this book, but school work had pilled up, making it extremely hard for me to update. I am also working on bigger and better material for more stories, instead of just some list book. By the time I had only 4 chapters to write, I had other ideas, I realized that I had so much better opportunities for writing this book. I apologize for everyone who had to wait on this, even though I said I would finish it by January. You all deserve better.

As for new material: I currently teased at new stories that I'm trying to write. I have many projects that I am currently working on, which slowed down my dedication to this story. I feel that in the future, I should give each album its own book, giving it the review it deserves, instead of this. So that's 15 new stories that I may release before or during summer.
And I will do it. It's my apology to you all. I won't forgive myself until I release them.

I am also working on an imagine book, and 3 stories. As you can see, I have quite a lot of work on my hands, However, this is something that I have been wanting to do for ages.
My spring break is more than a month away, and summer is around the corner, which means I will have tons of time to work on my new projects.

I know this story has ended on a sour note, but I assure you if you look closely, you will see light at the end of this tunnel. I hope you see the same bright future as I do.

With love, NORDIK