Number Five [5]

Dark Side Of The Moon [1973]

A/N: I don't do Authors note, but I may be wrong about how long DSOTM was on the charts. I looked for a bit until I found a chart on the web. This may or maybe not be true. Just a warning I tried my best, but I couldn't find an accurate one, but this was the best I could do.

DSOTM is conceived by many to be 'The Greatest Album In The World' And while you may think other albums are better, or you prefer other Pink Floyd albums, Everyone has to agree that Dark Side Of The Moon is one of, if not the greatest albums of all time.
DSOTM was on the charts for 940 consecutive weeks, that's 387 weeks longer than the runner-up.

Unlike most of Pink Floyd's most successful albums, DSOTM is simple, yet fantastic writing bundled with eargasmic music, That doesn't have an underlying story or concept to it.
It's simple in writing, yet breathtaking in sound.

Some of my favorite songs are on this album as well. My favorite songs from this album include; [In No Order]
Us And Them, On The Run, Time, And The Great Gig In The Sky.

In the end, I give the Greatest album in the world, A Strong 10.

Another A/N: I KNOW I'M SORRY! But after I started to list my favorite songs for DSOTM, I realized that I really wanted to rank ALL of them. If you all would like, I would love to personally rank every song from each album, if you all would like that. Of course I will have to finish this story, it would take time, but i would love to share my opinions with you. Please be patient however, I don't know how long it will take me to Finnish this story. I know i will finish it by the end of this month, and that's a promise, but I really hoping to jam another chapter in here this weekend. Just wanted to let you all know what you can look forward to in the next month or so.