~20. Misunderstanding~

It was the next day and the police and Yoongi started looking around for suspects. They then went to the school and the school had told them that Wonho and Y/N moved schools. "Wait but tgere has to be a mistake Y/N is my sister I never transferred her". "Well sir in our system it says...". Before he let her finish he cit her off. "Well your system is wrong." Then he walked out. Yoongi was pissed he ran off and the officer got in the cat and tried to catch up with him.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I knew that somehow kidnapper or kidnappers knew this would happen or assumed it would bit I don't know how I feel right now. Y/N and Wonho were missing. The police were trying hard to find them and potential suspects but I'm worried if anything. I wasn't watching where I was going or walking I almost walked on the street and could have gotten run over or hit by a car. Luckily the cop grabbed my wrist on time and pulled back and took me back to the station.

Original P.O.V

Yoongi and the Officer arrived at the department and the officer decided to question the guys amd Jisoo.

Yoongi's Interview

"Say your name age and relationship with the victims". "Please don't call them victims". "Sorry relationship with Y/N and Wonho". "My name is Min Yoongi, I'm 24 ans I'm Y/N's older brother and Wonho's good friend". "How long have you known Wonho"? "Well him and my sister have been friends for a while but I recently got close to him". "Is wonho his real name"? "No people just call him that it's like a nickname we rarely call him by his real name his real name is Lee Hoseok". "Okay thank you now how does your sister do in school"? "She has good grades but she is very sarcastic and that gets her detention". "Okay what about Wonho how is he in school"? "He is simular to my sister". "Okay now do you know anyone who dislikes or would want to hurt Y/N and or Wonho". "No not that I know of or could remember". Okay thank you no further questions this is the end of your interview may you ask someone to come in next thank you."

Original P.O.V

Yoongi went out of the room amd asked who wanted to go in next. Jin volunteered and walked in.

Jin's Interview

"Say your name, age and relationship with Y/N and Wonho". "My name is Kim Seokjin I'm 24 and my relationship with Y/N is she is like another sister to me". "What about your relationship with Wonho"? "We are good friends". "How long have you known them". With Y/N technically 5 years but we actually met met al most a year ago". "Now for a serious question do you know anyone who might be out to hurt Wonho or Y/N"? "No I don't I think Wonho and Y/N are one of the nicest people I've ever met I don't understand why someone would hate them".

Original P.O.V

They interviewed Jungkook,then Namjoon, then Jimin, then Taehyung. They all said simular things to Jin besides there name and age (obviously). The last to interview was Hoseok.

Hoseok's Interview

"Say your name,age,relationship with Y/N and Wonho and how long you knew them for". "My name is Jung Hoseok, I am 23. Wonho is like one of my best friends besodes the guys and I only knew him for a couple of months." "And Y/N she is my girlfriend I've known her for 6 months". "How long have the two of you been together"? "It is kind of complicated". "May you explain it may help". "We were together for 5 months but we were dating in secret because Yoongi is my best friend and Y/N was his sister bit he found out and made us break up Yoongi recently let us get back together so we ahve been together for a week and a half now". "How did Yoongi find out"? "Y/N's old best friend exposed us by showing Yoongi pictures of us when we were on a double date with her and Jungkook". "What is her name"? "Her name is Kim Dahyun". "What happened with Dahyun after"? "They stopped being friends and Jungkook stopped talking to her and now we haven't heard from her in a while since that day I Believe". "Okay thank you that's all".

Officer's P.O.V

From seven interviews we had one potential suspect. I still had one more person to interview hopefully I get more information from Her.

Jisoo's Intetview

"Say your name, age and relationship with Wonho and Y/". "My name is Kim Jisoo I am 21". "Wonho od a friend and Y/N is like well I think of her as a younger sister". "How long have you known them for"? "They were my little brothers friends for a while since elementry school". "What happened". "Well it is kind of a long story". "We have time". "Okay well qehen they entered highschool I was a senior at the time they were all still friends but after a week I believe Wonho and my brother started fighting my brother had told me it was over Y/N because they both liked her but eventually Y/N choose to stay friends with Wonho and not my brother we were both ticked off about that but I'm over that now". "Okay may I ask for your brotheres name"? "Yes his name was Kim Taehyung". "Do you still talk yes we so everyday he is still my brother in the end of the day". "Okay I see no further questions thank you". Jisoo nodded and walked out

Jisoo's P.O.V

I walked out of the room. The officer walked past me and waljed towards Taehyung. Fuck I thought I messed up. I should have explained more about my brother. Next thing I knew Taehyung was getting hand cuffed. He was taken into the interview room again. Yoongi ran to me. "What did you tell them Jisoo"! "I told them about my brother and they asked what his name was and without realising I forgot he had the same name as The I'm so sorry Yoongi Oops I'll fix this I'll explain to them amd tell them it was a mis understanding". He nodded "Fix it fast please Taehyung he can't handle this he won't be able to I hope he can though". I nodded.

A/N
This is so close to the end I updated sooner then I thought. Let me Explain this easier. Taehyung is not Jisoo's brother it's just that her brother is actually J.seph from KARD. I was also thinking about Kim Yugyeom but i thought it through and J.Seph would have been better for what i just made happen to Tae. So from now on when I am talking about Taehyung from BTS I'll call him Tae and Taehyung from KARD will just be called Taehyung.

 So from now on when I am talking about Taehyung from BTS I'll call him Tae and Taehyung from KARD will just be called Taehyung