So Sorry

Hey, I never do this, but I feel really bad that I have not updated in a while. This one is short cause I just wanted to give you guys one, but I promise the next one will be extra long!

------------------

Jess:

Luka and I walked back towards the palace together, my arm around his waist and his around mine.

"LUKA! JESS!" Mike came running towards us at an alarming rate. "Are you alright?" As his shock died down his worry arose and he looked concerned.

"Yes, Mike. We're fine. I'm sorry I worried everyone. I was selfish," I explained looking into his eyes, silently pleading for forgiveness. He grinned at me, and pulled me into a bear hug, Luka let out a growl but I shushed him and hugged Mike.

"Its ok. Luka...Luka told me what happened. I understand." Mike let us walk passed and go upstairs.

"Jess-" Luka started as soon as we got to my room.

"Luka, I'm tired, and even though I'm not scared anymore, I do need some time to think, so would you please fuck off?" I was going to be polite. but I was tired and so...oh well. Oops. Luka turned and headed down the hallway without another word. I opened the door to my room, stripped, showered and got into bed, my mind running.

Flashback

Luka stood, cold and heartless, pour acid slowly onto the criminal woman. His skin melted and Luka laughed, sneering at him. He then picked up a silver knife and started to carve his name onto the mans arms, or at least what was left of them. The man begged for forgivness, but Luka was ruthless. He carried the acid over and dripped it over the mans face. The man pressed his hands to his head, as though he was trying to hold it together, but it slowly melted and he fell to the floor. Luka snapped his fingers and a werewolf came to clean up. Luka turned towards me, and befire I could move his eyes made contact with mine, and I knew, he knew what I saw. He started to speak, but I turned and ran, like a bat from hell.