•U Look Like U Still Fly Spirit•

I procrastinated, watching my blank screen

I procrastinated, watching my blank screen. I could actually be productive and do some work or I could doodle all day. I sighed, idly rolling around in my chair.

My eyes fell upon a tall man with bleached hair, his feet were propped up on his desk, headphones in, completely involved in his own little world.

Colin fucking Ritman, Pro Video game designer, all his games get a 5 star rating.

I smirked coming up with a cute way to get his attention. A friend from high school taught me how to fold perfect paper airplanes and how to fly it right.

I turn back to face my desk, writing a message on the paper 'hey, nice hair' then carefully transform the plain piece of paper to a fully functioning paper plane.

I aimed at his head, I threw it at my target, it landed right in his hair. I quickly turn back to my computer, pretending to work.

I glance up as a plane soars over my head, landing on another persons desk. It was Summer B's desk, that raggedy ass bitch. She loves to get into fights with everyone else for no reason.

"Who threw that!?" She yells, standing to her feet.

I roll my eyes, standing as well. "I did, sorry" I take the blame, holding my hand out for the paper plane back.

She crumbles it up and tosses it somewhere in the office. "WHOEVER THREW THAT!... YOUR MOM's A HOE!" Chanel yells, who has the biggest beef with Summer B.

Summer B takes a seat getting back to work, grumbling. Colin appears next to me looking down at the paper plane in his hand. He picks his head up, looking at me.

"Not very good at throwing it... so I'll just deliver it instead" he explains handing the airplane to me.

"Oh thanks" I smile, taking the paper plane from him. "Thanks for taking the blame" he nods.

"It was nothing" I shrug.

He sighs checking his watch"well I'm off, see you tomorrow" he walks off to the elevator.

His lack of emotion made me question if he was even interested. I sat back in my chair, unfolding the plane.

'Call me' it had written with a series of numbers.

I giggled, making a new contact in my phone, gently placing that specific plane in my desk drawer for safe keepings.