30 | Replay

*About 6 months later...

"Alright everyone, settle down." Jongdae called out after he checked that everyone was in the room, one of the many rooms in Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's new house.

"Why am I here?" Junmyeon asked.

"Because we called you here." The oldest replied with a face that indicated boredom.

"You guys don't even invite me for anything! What the hell, I'm leaving."

"Like hell you are."

Junmyeon frowned, but nevertheless, stayed.

"Everyone just shut up so we can get out of here. Jongin and I have to go back to work."

"But it's our day off–" Kyungsoo slapped his hand over his boyfriend's mouth with a death glare. "No one asked. So just be quiet."

The whole room got quiet after that. Sehun cleared his throat and it officially began.

"Alright everyone, step forward, I'll be handing a rose to each and everyone of you." Luhan stated calmly as he pulled out a single stunning red rose. Jongin marched forward excitedly, more excited than he should've been and snatched the rose from the blonde's fingers. The next person to go up was a certain giant. As the line went on, the last few people received their roses, Minseok being second to last and Baekhyun being the last person.

After everyone settled down again, they looked at each other, confused in what they should do next.

"Alright, now give your rose to the person you want to kiss." Luhan announced while looking at Baekhyun's direction, however, the blonde was quick to avert his eyes before their eyes could met.

Everyone began getting up but to Baekhyun, all the noises of footsteps and chatter were filtered as he was solely focused on one person and one person only. Chanyeol. The latter watched as the taller made his way over to him. They smiled at each other as soon as their eyes met. It was almost as if time had stopped at that very moment when the taller sat down in front of him and placed his rose on the smaller's lap.

"You know, you didn't have to call everyone here for this." Baekhyun whispered as he stared down at the rose resting on his lap. "Well I wanted to know what that dream of your's felt like for myself." As Chanyeol spoke, Baekhyun broke off the end of the rose. The taller blinked, "Why did you–"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as Baekhyun's daintily hand moved near the tip of Chanyeol's ears to place the rose's end. As Baekhyun admired his artwork, his smile grew bigger. Chanyeol returned the smile and carefully grabbed the smaller's hand and intertwined their fingers, giving his little hand a small squeeze.

"Was that in the dream too?" The taller whispered softly, he slowly moved closer to Baekhyun. "No~ Just a little detour." He giggled as Chanyeol's large hands cupped his pink tinted cheeks and leaned in.

However before their lips could meet, the younger asked, "How did I kiss you in the dream?"

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks. "Just kiss me already you big idiot, it doesn't matter!"

"But I wanted it to be perfect.." Chanyeol pouted and the smaller sighed softly. "Everything you do is perfect Chanyeol, so just–"

His words were interrupted by the taller's lips crashing onto the smaller's. Chanyeol's hands rested on Baekhyun's cheeks as they shared a slow and passionate kiss, the smaller placed his hand over the younger's as they enjoyed their little moment with their lips moving in sync with each other, only pulling away when their lungs were in desperate need of air.

Baekhyun wasn't satisfied though, he moved even closer to the taller and pressed his lips on Chanyeol's for a hungrier kiss. Chanyeol immediately returned the kiss. Baekhyun let himself melt within the kiss as little sparks traveled around his body from the kiss. The only word that he could accurately describe that moment was: magical. The smaller clung onto Chanyeol's shirt, allowing the taller's tongue to enter his mouth and explore freely.

Chanyeol pulled away from the kiss, followed by a little whine Baekhyun made. The taller chuckled and pulled him and the older up, guiding him to the exit.

"Was that like your dream?"

"It was even better than the dream."

From the other corner of the room, stood Luhan watching them with a smile while Sehun held his hand tightly, giving it a warm squeeze. The blonde closed his eyes and rested his head on the younger's shoulder, bringing the taller's hand near his lips, giving it a little peck.

Baekhyun quietly closed the door behind them and followed Chanyeol. They stopped in front of the room both of them shared. The taller guided them to their bed where they carefully layed down next to each other and just stared at one another for a few seconds, admiring each other's presence.

"H-Hey Chanyeol.."

"Hm?"

"Please tell me you'll never ever leave me.." murmured Baekhyun, staring up at Chanyeol while clutching the taller's shirt delicately with his slender fingers.

"I'll never leave you, Byun Baekhyun, I promise." Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun smiled, burying his face inside the giant's shirt, warm tears beginning too pool and making his eyes glassy. He hid them from Chanyeol, wiping them away quickly. "E-Even if you hadn't said that... you'd still be with me in my dreams.."

They spent a few minutes in silence after that, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the smaller's body and rested his chin on the other's head.

"Hey, Chanyeol.." Baekhyun called out, slightly muffled from Chanyeol's shirt.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Chanyeol looked down at his lover's face to reveal puffy eyes and a tiny smile plastered on the latter's face. The taller wiped the remaining tears left on Baekhyun's cheeks before replying back,

"I love you too."

Chanyeol smiled and placed a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead.

They were quiet for a while before the taller chuckled, catching the shorter's attention.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say 'I love you' first." Baekhyun snickered and removed the rose from the taller's ear, instead, placing it on his own.

"Go on,"

"Hey, Baekhyun."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Baekhyun's heart picked up it's pace as he opened his mouth to respond back but he didn't have a chance to as Chanyeol gave him a kiss and before he could respond to that as well, the giant pulled away.

"Goddamn you, Park!" Chanyeol laughs at the smaller's reaction and ruffles his hair.

"You're so cute, you know that right?"

"Not."

"Are so."

"In your dreams maybe."

"In my dreams and in reality."

"S-Shut up.."

"Make me."

"You little–"

Baekhyun crashed their lips together in attempt to shut the taller up, just as Chanyeol had dared him to.

Goddamn.. I love him so much..

THE END.