21 - Is this the road you're willing to take?

"Y/N, WAKE UP!!"

I jolted awake in Hizashi's arms. "Mic...Wait.." I looked around and I was still in the room where I had passed out. Mic must have splashed my face with water, it was all wet. (Dang...bad timing for a joke?) He brushed my hair out of my face. "Ssh it's fine. What happened?" I slowly got up to talk. He held my arm as I felt light-headed and almost fell over.

"Where is she?" I was able to stand up finally to get a look of my surroundings. "I-I followed you around town as you drove like a maniac. Then I stopped here and watched as you went in. I seen Ashlyn coming running out with a pissed face, so I rushed in here to see if you were still in here."

"We have to go get her. She's about to do something really stupid! We have to go to All Might!! NOW!" I grabbed Mic's arm and ran out with him. "What are you doing!! We can't just go in there! Kabatos going to be ready!"

I hopped in my truck and Mic went to the window. "We're fine. After I heard that guy in there, he's not after me now. He'll be expecting Ashlyn."

"You can't Y/N!! YOU"LL GET KILLED!" I took this moment to acknowledge him. How is hair wasn't up, not combed. His doubtful look on his face. Maybe this was the last time I'll see him.. Maybe not. I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss. "I love you Mic, but I'm going. She could die." I could tell I gave him a hard choice."Fine.... I'm coming with you."

He ran to his car to follow. I put the truck in drive and drove off. I came up to the place where All Might was supposed to be held. I don't know Ashlyn is in there yet...Or if she's even alive. I got out and waited for Mic. "So what's the plan?"

He got out of his car and walked over to the doorway. "Well first..we need to be stealthy... We need to find out what room she's in exactly." I nodded my head and we slowly moved in together. The room was dark. It seemed to be an abandoned butchery. What a freaky ass coincidence. We walked in deeper and I ended up stepping on something and almost tripped. Mic caught me. "Be careful."

As we got in more we went down some stairs and heard yelling. Then we heard a crash and started running. We came into a room to the guy and Ashlyn fight. "ASHLYN!" She froze and looked at me. "Dammit Y/N! Don't you ever get sick of hearing yourself!!" She gave me another migraine, causing me to drop again.

The guy just stood there shocked. "Honestly Y/N, I was surprised to came. I knew Ashlyn was coming after all the chaos she created in town. I figured you'd be passed out for at least another 23 minutes. Ha, oh well."

Mic stood in front of me. "M-Mic.."

"What do you think your doing Ashlyn?! You think this is how you treat one of your only friends!? IS IT?!"

"Shut up PRESENT MIC!" She waved her hand and nothing happened. "What the hell!?"

Mic laughed. "I've known what your quirk was forever now. I know how to disable it to not effect. me. My sound waves stop anything from getting through."

"DAMMIT"

Kabato pulled out a bottle. "Hey Mic, I made this one specially for you." He tossed the bottle at him. Mic went to catch it, but it seemed to go straight through his hand. The bottle burst and liquid and smoke went all around him. Nothing seemed to happen. "Ugh how weak, time to get this over with already." He went to use his quirk but nothing happened. "Wh-what the heck." He messed with his neck piece, and still nothing. "What, what did you do?"

"Oh it's actually working out better than I thought. The substance I created was specifically for you. It was supposed to disable your quirk for a period of time, but it seems like it might last longer than I thought! HAHA!" I was getting irritated with this guy and quick. And so was Ashlyn apparently. "See what happens when you two are always up my ass!! YOU GET STUCK LIKE THIS!" She turned toward Tsukishi and ran at him. "AND I'M TIRED OF HIS ASS!"

Before she could do anything, I was able to grab her legs with clay and quickly harden it. I grabbed Tsukishi while I was at it. "Mic do something! Hurry!" His quirk still wasn't useful but he figured something out. He flipped a switch on his neck piece. "For emergencies only.." He said, then he blasted Kabato out of the cement fired clay and into the wall.

"Ugh.... Why do I bother... This is such a waste of my time." He struggled to get up.

Ashlyn's P.O.V

I was stuck in this damn clay, hard as concrete. I wasn't able to do anything either. I had already tried using my quirk, but it didn't work. The only I could do is stab myself, to get blood. I wouldn't be able to get blood from anyone else.

I pulled a pocket knife out of my pocket. Mic had given it to me when I first moved in. I was such a sissy then. Too bad Mic got in my fucking way!

I grabbed the knife and aimed it at my palm. I looked over to Toshinori who was still in the corner passed out. I was on my way out with him when I was attacked. For you Toshinori...

I stabbed it right through my palm, and soon enough, blood started leaking out. I seen Y/N get up. "What are you doing?! Ashlyn stop it!"

"Stay out if this Y/N! If you guys acknowledge what I had said before, I wouldn't be this MONSTER!" I sent blood needles after Kabato piercing his arms. "Damn you!" He got up and started charging at me. My legs were still stuck, I have no choice. I can cut my wrist to get enough blood to stop him... but god only knows what liquid he has now. This could be the end for me...

In a blink of an eye I was snatched from the concrete and thrown at the wall. I slowly made my way standing up and looked.

It was All Might.

He had grabbed me and thrown the other guy out of the way. In just enough time before he turned back to his true self. "Toshinori!!" He collapsed next to me.

"S-sorry kid, I don't have it in me anymore, you may not be the Ashlyn I love... But your still a citizen, and until I die....I-It's my d-duty...to protect you." His eyes closes. I felt for a pulse and found a faint one.

I may not be the Ashlyn he loved? What....What.. did he..

...This...What..This isn't me?

......

I closed my eyes. I opened them and looked around at everyone. Y/N was on the floor bleeding from the head... W-Wait..D-Did I do that? Mic was fighting Tsukishi, keeping him away from us. But why? I felt hot tears in my eyes. I looked at my hands...my clothes... What happened to me? T-This isn't...This isn't me..

I felt a pain through my chest. I realized I still had a stab wound in my palm. I felt my head... blood dripped off of that too. I must have over done it, my quirk shouldn't... It shouldn't have been used tha-...

Y/N's P.O.V

After All Might passed out, Ashlyn seem to finally realized what she had done. Moments later she fell to the ground. After that I seemed to have gained my strength back now that she's out. I got up and went to help Mic out. "Mic watch out! Time to finish this!" He dodged just in time. I threw out some seeds and sprouted out vines that wrapped all the way around Kabato's legs. I quickly threw clay on them and fired them up. Soon he looked like a sculpture of a rose bush. "Damn you Y/N!!!!" He went to pop out a bottle of something when Mic shouted it out if his hands. (Did I just turn this into Skyrim??) I quickly ran up to him and gave one good swing at his temple and knocked him right out.

I panted a bit and looked over at the other two. "We should call the police to investigate this place... Let's get those two to the Hospital. Are you okay?"

He shook his head. "No actually. I haven't been able to use my quirk. I'm glad I installed that back-up button that modifies my voice. I need to get tests done though, I don't know what kind of alchemy that guy does, but apparently he's not stupid if he plans things like this."

I flopped down on the floor as my head rang. "What a day...." Mic walked over to me and sat next to me. "Your telling me."

I looked at his beautiful messy self. I leaned my head against his shoulder. "All of this because of me.." I started tearing up. I mean I wasn't wrong. None of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't do anything to that guy the night of the party. "This is my fault.. It's my fault Madalyn was messed up, It's my fault Ashlyn turned evil and Toshinori was captured. Its my fault... " I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "It's my fault you might have lost your quirk..." He pulled my head in as I sobbed. "Shh.. No your fine... It wasn't your fault. You have a strong heart, that's why you protected Madalyn the night of the party. That could have been her. None of this is your fault.. You did what was right."

He grabbed my head and cradled it in his hands and I cried. I felt so horrible for all the things have happened. None of them deserve this. "Mic I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for everything I've done..." He lifted my head up to look me in the eye. "Y/N, nothing is your fault. When things like this come your way, your always prepared. You see how you kicked his ass just now?" I giggled at his comment. "Your a strong women, nothing will change my mind otherwise. Why do you think I chose you." He stroked my face with his finger, then gave me a kiss.

Kissing at an old abandoned butchery... HOW ROMANTIC!!! THERE'S THAT EPIC CHAPTER I'VE BEEN WRITING!! I hope you guys thought it was epic. It took me a bit to think things out, but I guess it turned out pretty good after all. I was trying to make it really sad....But obviously it wasn't that sad. I played it out in my head, so yeah, It was more sad in my head. ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Leave ideas for new chapters too!! LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ THIS BOOK!!!! <3 <3