11 - MOVING IN

Madalyn was still pissed about us moving in with Mic. "IT'S NOT FAIR!" she says. Cause it's totally fair that she basically abandoned us in college for her boyfriend. But I still love her just the way she is.

Ashlyn and I were moving this dresser in one of the rooms when she dropped it and landed on my TOE! "DAMMIT! Why did you just drop it?!" She was looking down at the floor. "Ooooh, Hizashi left a note in front of your door! AND IT HAS A ROSE! AWW, SO ROMANTIC! Oh- wait, did I just call him Hizashi! AHH! DAMN YOU!" I dropped the dresser and looked over by the door. "This guy, I swear..." I picked up the note and the rose.

"Dear gorgeous,

Sorry I'm not there right now. There was an issue at UA that I had to take care of. If you have any heavy things that need to be carried in, just leave them outside till' I get back. Be safe and have a good day!

-Mic

P.S. SCRATCH THAT, do not leave anything outside! I forgot about those paparazzi savages. Just like... Hide it in the garage. Thanks."

What, can I not carry heavy stuff on my own?! And I'm already dragging this dresser in, why would he bother? He must have written this while we were still sleeping. HOURS AGO, like six hours ago. I wonder if everything is okay. PSSH, We can carry heavy things by ourselves. Though I made it easier because I used my clay as padding for our hands and fingers while lifting, we can still do this ourselves. I looked down at my foot and my nail was chipped while my toe was bleeding a bit. Hmm, I wonder when Mic is coming home.

"Oh yeah, how's your toe?" She looked down at my toe. "OH! It's bleeding! Wait-" she bends down to look, "Oh honey, you're fine. You chipped your nail and I think it's stuck in there. Hmm. Yeah, you should go clean that up." I glared at her. She looked up, smiled, and then she got up and patted me on the shoulder. "Its okay, hun, you'll be okay." I laughed and walked to the bathroom. This dude's bathroom still surprises me every time. Like, damn. I had to go searching for the band-aids and I still had PTSD from the allergy pills.

SO MUCH CRAP, I swear. "Y/N! Hurry up and get out, we still have lots of shit to get out!" I groaned and searched for more. Then heard the door open. "Ashlyn, I said I'll be there in a sec, I'm still looking for the ba-" And then arms wrapped around my waist. "No homo dude." I went and grabbed her arms.. and turned around to see Mic. "Oh shit." He kissed me on the lips and smiled. "Oh, so I'm a girl now?" I laughed uncontrollably and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry! It's about time you got home too. I was wondering when you were going to come home." He shrugged. "Well, I'm home now. And what did you do to your toe? It's bleeding, put a band-aid on it before you get blood everywhere!" I glared at him. "I would be able to if you didn't have so much crap!" Both of us started laughing. "And I'll get blood where ever the hell I want." He laughed and walked to a different cabinet. "The band-aids are in here, by the way." I glared at him again. I seem to glare at people a lot. It's just...some people.

I sat down at the edge of the bathtub and he bent down to clean it up. He watched carefully trying to pull the piece out. I started laughing. "Your not one of those creepy guys who are into toes right?" He started bursting out laughing. "I was thinking the same thing! Haha! I didn't want you to think I have a toe fetish, so I was trying to do this as least awkward as possible." We just burst out laughing. "Stop moving! I'm trying to get this!" I kept laughing. Then I felt him yank it out. "Oh, shit.." I still kept laughing.

"Why are you sti-" He couldn't keep it in, and started laughing more. "It's bleeding now! Stop laughing, Y/N!" He finished bandaging it up. "Why was that so funny!?" We laughed more. "You're such a funny person, Hizashi, I can't help it." I walked toward the door and opened it and Ashlyn was sitting down and fell. "Uh."

"I was sitting here waiting for you." He back was on the floor and she was looking up at me. "Why hello there, gorgeous." Hizashi booped her nose and continued walking. She looked at me. "I have something important to tell you, Y/N." She made a small whisper. "It's about All Might."