8 - What to do...

I wasn't so sure what was going on between Hizashi and I. I don't even know how to break it to Ashlyn and Madalyn. They're going to think he's some kind of creepy pedo. How the hell did I even get myself into this situation?

Today they said they would stop by and visit. I had to clean the room again since I made a mess with arts and crafts. Well not really, just origami. I've made about a million different paper swans, I don't have issues. I've been pretty bored for the last couple of days. I go back to school tomorrow. THANK GOD. I feel like I'm so behind in school, but that's okay. I've been having enough fun. I wonder how Ashlyn's quirk is going? She was supposed to be practicing a lot since the party.

It was around 4 pm when they got here. And of course, Madalyn comes bursting through the door. "GUESS WHO HERE!?" She had a gift bag for me. "Guess who here? Really? DO YOU EVEN GRAMMAR!?" Ashlyn gave her a horse bite, Madalyn almost fell over. "Guys stop rough-housing. I just cleaned up a bit." I felt nervous. I wanted to tell them what happened but I don't want it to seem so weird and awkward. "So how have you guys been? It's pretty boring here by myself."

"EH! It's been so and so. Ashlyn hasn't talked a lot." I saw Ashlyn glare at her. "I've been in school, fucktard." I laughed at them. "Hehe. How's it going with your quirk? I know it's pretty hard trying to practice at school." She started laughing. "I made another person pass out! Apparently, I was messing with their blood and didn't even know it! I was trying to use it on paint and I actually thought I was doing it without messing with someone until my instructor passed out! HAHA! It was hilarious. I wish you were there." I started laughing more. "Of course you did." I paused and looked down. "So uh, I have something to tell you guys. Just whatever you do, like, do NOT get mad at me." Madalyn laughed. "Why would I get mad at you? Did you kill someone? Man! I could have helped you!" I laughed.

"Eh." I paused. Then slowly, here I go. First, I told them about what happened in the bathroom,  then I continued with how we felt about each other. I didn't know what else to say.

Madalyn sat there with her eyes wide open. "Oh... MY GOD Y/N! YOU DIDN'T! OH MY GOD, YOU DID!" She was on the verge of screeching when I cupped her mouth. "SHUT IT!" Ashlyn just sat there. "Dude, I totally shipped you two before you even graduated. "Oh, I have training with Mic! I'll see you guys later" I guess it was obvious about him, but you?" She mocked my voice and it sounded like Madalyn. "Okay, guys! Calm down, Jesus." I sat down with Madalyn.

"So what now? You guys gonna go make out!?" I smacked Madalyn upside the head. "Keep your voice down, you nimrod! I don't know where he is right now!" She couldn't control herself. She pulled away from me and got up. "I need to talk to him!" I quickly pulled her back down. "Knock it off!"

I finally got her settled and we continued talking. Madalyn and Ashlyn were still rambling. Then there was a knock on the door. "Hey Y/N, mind if I come in?" Present Mic walked into the room. His hair was wet, he must have just gotten out of the shower. I think Madalyn and Ash being here made him jump. "Oh hey, ladies! When did you get here?" Madalyn giggled. "Oh not too long ago. But we should be leaving soon. Y/N only has one more day to spend with you after all. Let's go, Ash!" She quickly grabbed her and dragged her out. "Well see ya, ladies. Next time knock, ya dig?" Madalyn laughed on the way out.

"SEE YA!" They left and I was alone with him again. He sat down next to me. "So did you tell them? Is that why they were in a hurry?" I chuckled a bit. "Yeah...... It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. I mean, they didn't freak out or anything, so that turned out pretty good." He nodded.

"So like..... is it official then...?" He looked cute when he got nervous. He used to get nervous like that when I trained with him. That explains a lot now. "I don't see why not." He scratched his head. "Hmm." I don't know why he's so shy now. He full out kissed me a couple of days ago. Now he's nervous? I don't get dudes sometimes. "Why are you so nervous now? You full out kissed me two days ago. And we weren't even official." All he did was shrug.

"I don't know. I guess now I just feel, like, I don't know. I guess I... " He rambled a bit. "I just feel more respect for you..." He was adorable, I do admit it. I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "What a man." He wrapped his arms around me and we sat there and cuddled.