13 - Date Night

Saturday night came and Ashlyn was getting ready for her date. "What the fuck am I going to wear!? HOW DO LOOK!?" She was throwing clothes around and panicking non-stop. "Dude, don't make such a big deal about everything. I don't know why girls sit there and try on millions of clothes, just be yourself, just more... Neat? I don't know." I grabbed some decent looking clothes for her. She went and put them on, then came out to show me. "Beautiful, darling." I grabbed her and sat her on the bed.

"Did you know, all "decent guys" who aren't desperate look at girls' eyes and face first. That's the thing they find attractive. Which is why I care less about my body." She kinda did a shrug. "So if I make my face pretty, along with my hair, then stay away from the rest? I started brushing her hair. "Hmm, basically. Except when we go to do your face, we are NOT going overboard like Madalyn does, okay?"

I hit a knot. "OW! Yeah, just do something simple, okay?" I grabbed her hair and put it half way up with the lower half down. "Now, for simplicity." She turned around and I grabbed mascara and the blush. "Alright, open your eyes wide." I put the mascara on the top eyelashes. I never put mascara on the bottom lashes because it makes people look like freaking raccoons. After, I put a minimal amount of blush along her cheeks. Too much makes you look very flushed.

I gave her a mirror and to show her what she looked like. "Oh wow, there's such a difference." She said that with sarcasm and rolled her eyes at the same time. "Trust me, you may look very basic, but you have to take it all in." She looked back in the mirror and stared for a bit. "Yeah, I guess I can see what you mean." I smiled and jumped off the bed. "WELL! Time for you to go! He should be here any moment now."

I walked her to the door as soon as All Might got here. He walked up to the door and I opened it very loudly. "ALL MIGHT! It's been forever since I've seen you!" I gave him a big hug and squeezed him as much as I could since he was so tall and muscly. "Easy now. Nice to see you too, Y/N" I moved out of the way to show him Ashlyn behind me. She looked so cute with her outfit with the way her hair is styled. "Well..H-Hey. You look a-amazing." Oof, I can see why she says he's adorable when he's bashful. "WELL! You guys have fun, try and be back by like, 3 in the morning. Ash and I still have plans. That gives you guys.... 4 hours together. Behave yourselves."

All Might snapped out if his trance and laughed. "Yes mother, you stay out of trouble too. Say hi to Mic for me." I waved them goodbye and closed the door. Half an hour later, Mic came out all disguised. "What are you doing? Wait-where are you going?" He laughed as he walked by the door. "C'mon, let's go have fun with Ashlyn!" I jumped up and down. "AGH! No wonder why I love you!" I put ugly clothes on and drove off with Mic. "So you know where we're going?"

"Yup." I guided him there and as we pulled in since we saw Ashlyn and All Might through the window of the deserted McDonald's. They were at it so late because they were going to see a movie after. "Let's go." We went into the restaurant and sat at a table not too far away. We ordered a single glass of water and sat there "chatting." All of a sudden I saw All might stop eating. He was looking at Mic's car. He mouthed something to Ashlyn and she looked at it with a glare. It was a hard car to miss, I'll give them that. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating. He looked again, then pointed and talked. She gave another look and her mouth widened.

He said something to her and she pulled her phone out. OH SHIT, I think she's calling me! Then I heard my phone ring. She got up out of her chair and looked around. I heard her raise her voice. "Where are you!?" I shrunk in my seat, but she saw me. She stormed over to our table. "HoW dArE yOu! You said you weren't going to come! I thought you were serious! Like, FUCK! I can't believe you did this!" I jumped up. "I'm sorry! It was Mic's idea! We just ya know, -" Before I could finish, she stormed off outside. All might tried grabbing her, but she yanked away.

I don't know what I was thinking, I felt so bad. "Guys, really? Mic, you should know better." Now I felt ABSOLUTELY horrible. I just got shamed by All Might. Damn. I saw him walk outside and turn Ashlyn around to give her a hug. I felt really bad... She doesn't deserve this. I looked over at Mic and I could tell he was pretty flustered. Even though I could barely see his mouth through his fake beard. By the way, he does NOT look good in one.

I watched Ashlyn as she fumed and smashed her foot on the ground repeatedly. She escaped the direction of All Might's impending arms and tried walking away. Then he walked back up to her and turned her around with more force. Then...BAM. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She froze. He said something to her and then she nodded. He gave her another soft kiss and walked back to his car. Then he smiled and waved goodbye, driving off. WAIT! He just left her! What about the movie?! She screamed something and down and ran into the restaurant.

"HELL YEAH!" she screeched, then jumping in the chair next to me. "I TOTALLY FORGIVE YOU!" She hugged me. "UH..." Mic looked up from his glasses. "Damn females, I swear. Mood changes." He went back to staring at his phone. Ashlyn got up and grabbed her plate from her table and brought it here. "You interrupted my dinner." She started eating again and I laughed. "Well, while we're here, let's eat, Mic." He ripped the beard off. "AGH, this thing is annoying." He laughed and we ordered food.

CRAZY night. After all that commotion, we got home and Ashlyn was texting All Might. All of a sudden she jumped off the couch. "YOU SET IT UP?! AsShOLeS! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE MY MOVIE IN THE END!" I forced a laugh. MIC! WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK! WHEN THE HELL DID HE HAVE TIME TO PLAN THIS?! (editor: maybe when he was messing with his "stuff" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) "I can't believe you. You WANTED me to kiss him." I laughed hard, "YEAH! HAHA. That was great."

She and I roughed-housed after that cause she was in a real fighting mood now.