15 - I'm sorry, Dabi

*MADALYN'S POINT OF VIEW*

*Flashback!!*

I was walking to the store for Dabi to buy some groceries. And I ran into the man I seen at the party. At first I had to stop and think for a second. Dabi said something about some guys being on the loose. Then I remembered, oh hey....That's the guy. HA. Like he can beat someone like me? I think not.

"Well, well, well.. You manage to look even uglier while you're sober." AGH! How dare he! "Listen you creep, get out of my way. I'm not in the mood to deal with this. Plus...that was a stupid insult." I started walking past him when he grabbed my arm. I reached my wrist around his hand and dug my claws into in. He yipped and threw me into a nearby alley. He walked into it and stopped. I got up and looked at his arm. I laughed as the acid began to slowly eat away at his skin. "It's okay, it's only temporary. It's not like it's going to eat you entire body, I wish it could do that." He shot me an angered look.

I think I might have pissed him off. He took something out and poured it on his skin. IT FREAKING HEALED INSTANTLY. He laughed and started walking closer. "You're right... It does only last temporarily." And just like that he ran at me. I was still shocked and what happened, and didn't have enough time to react. In an instant he had me in a choke hold. "You should smell it too, it does wonder for the respiratory system." He shoved his arm by my nose, gasping for air I breathed it in. I coughed and felt like my lungs were collapsing. 

"Here, this might cool it down a bit." He poured something green down my throat. He threw my head down as I collapsed.  "Tell Y/N I said hello... It won't kill you by the way..... Maybe." He flipped me over and stuffed something in my bra. "That's a nice pair you got there too." He laughed and got up.

It was burning... all of it hurt. I felt the liquid run slowly down my throat. This stuff was different though...Will I survive? I watched as he walked away laughing. He put his hood up and walked out of the alley. Am I going to die here? I'm sorry, Dabi... I wish I could have taken this better...Sorry, Y/N, Mic, Ashlyn, All Might... Everyone.. I tried... I felt hot tears down my face.. I don't think I can move.. I might be paralyzed. Wait...what..are those bright lights? Mic? Wait...what are you doing here... "Madalyn!! Are you alright? Hey!!! TALK TO ME!" He put me in his arms and was rushing towards his car and he kept my face close to his chest.

Was I dying? I can hear his heart beat, as if it was my own. Thump...thump. I felt my own grow weak..

I'm sorry...everyone..