"Rosé !!!" An excited voice came.

Rosé turned around and saw Ruth standing in front of her with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes sister Ruth?"

Ruth didn't replied and just gave a bone crushing hug to Rosé.

"Rumours are going around that you are soon to be married to Willy!!!"

Rosé had completely forgotten about the news of her marriage and now her heart felt like someone stomped multiple times on it as she remembered everything that happened in the office.

"I'm soo happy for you both!"

Ruth then broke the embrace and asked with an excited grin " Aren't you happy??"

Rosé wanted to scream she didn't loved Willy and only had a special bear in her heart whom she loves so much that it hurt but she knew no one in the community would be able to understand the love they both shared so she controlled her overwhelming emotions and just lightly nodded with a smile as Ruth gave another bone crushing hug.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

«Lisa»

Lisa was at the stable ground and standing in front of Moody. The sky was overcast with clouds with the surrounding getting colder and colder.

"Heyyy Moody guess what happened today?" Lisa asked him with a chuckle.

"Neighhhh?" (You look weird human)" Moody replied while raising his eyebrow.

Lisa then ran her hands through Moody's mane and continued with a smile "My chipmunk felt the same way as me and we both confessed our love" She then continued with a grin "We both kissed and I swear it felt like I was on cloud 9..I was so fucking happy I can't even describe"

"Neighhhh hh (You mated human?)"

Lisa then hugged Moody's neck region and continued with a light chuckle " You know I was planning our future in my mind as I held my chipmunk securely in my arms...I planned escaping with her from this place and living together in our own home...I imagined having you ,a kitten and a puppy with us since I don't fancy children much *chuckle* I imagined us getting married and then grow old together"

"Neighhhh hhh neihhh(Human slow down you talk too much)

Lisa then broke the hug and walked in the front with her back at him.

"But life loves to see our plans crumble, doesn't it?"

She then turned around with tears falling down her warm cheeks.
.

.

.

"I'm in love with my sister " She uttered with a broken voice, her heart stinging with pain.

Moody walked towards Lisa's side and brought his head down to touch Lisa's.

"Neighhh hhh hh neighh(You look not good human, I don't like it)"

Lisa closed her eyes against Moody's head and then continued with a hitched voice " And just when you thought nothing worse could happen....guess what? The m-mother whom I never met my entire life and always hated for leaving me... is now d-dead "

Lisa then opened her eyes and looked Moody in his shining black eyes.

"I never imagined my life would turn out so fucked up.... of all the people I could've fallen in love...i fell for my own sister" Lisa uttered with a chuckle, as a tear fell and rolled down her cheek. She then continued with a warm smile, as another tear fell down " And the worst part is I still have feelings for her, I still love my chipmunk, I still want her in my arms, I still want to kiss her puffy cheeks and cute red nose, I still want to kiss her sweet lips endlessly and tell her how adorable she is and how much I want her, how much I need her ....I'm the worst how could I.....I'm sick...."