Chapter 15 - Vixen

Börja om från början

"Dear, let's talk after this dinner, just you and me" Grandma says.

Jimin now shifts his view to his grandmother and raises his eyebrows. He tries to figure out what's inside her head but he has no clue. He wonders what his grandma will say to his girl. He is super curious yet he is disappointed because he will never find out. Slightly he feels left out as it's a secret just between the two women. Little by little, his lips form a pout. His grandma witnesses it and chuckles. He always has this cute childishness whenever he feels upset and no one knows it better than his grandmother.

"Don't even plan to eavesdrop, okay?" All of sudden, grandma jokingly warns Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widen and he looks overly surprise. It's crazy, a second ago, he had that thought all for himself, but then the next second his grandma read his mind and caught him. Undeniable, his grandma really is the one who raises him. She just knows and understands him inside out. There is no point to plan anything behind her back because in the end she will find out. Eventually, he adorably scrunches his nose and replies shortly.

"I get it, okay?"

Seulgi fails to hide her giggle. Jimin always is adorable infront of his grandmother and it captivates her heart. God, it's hard to not fall in love with him and his duality. He is charming yet cute, but both perfectly blend with each other and thrill her. She is in love and her eyes speak for her. In the other hand, Sojung has trouble to control her expression as she watches that indirect lovey dovey scene. She hates what happens in front of her eyes and it causes her to lose her apetite. She grips on her chopsticks until her knuckles turn pale. She is aware that love is in the air but she doesn't want to give up. However it takes, she needs to win back his heart, but it just proves that she is a fool to think so. She never even won his heart in the past and it will be even more impossible to win it in the future. Everybody wises up, yet it seems like, it's only her overconfidence self who refuses this fact. What a pity.

***

The last bite of chocolate soufflé has been eaten and it's a sign that dinner is over. Everybody starts standing up from their seat and leaves the dinning room. Once they step into the living room, grandmother halts and turns around. She looks at Sojung and for a minute she is a little bit hesitated about how to ask her guest to leave since it's quite late now. She breathes out secretly as she walks closer to Sojung. She smiles softly before she talks.

"Sojung, it's past nine now and it spends hours to reach Seoul, I think you better go home now"

Sojung just stares and says nothing for a while. She knows this would happen and she already has her own plan. Before dinner, she, on the sly, asked her chauffeur to leave first. She plotted everything so she ended up spending a night because Jimin was also there. And noow, she begins to show her fantastic acting skill and incredibly, her expression is on point. She could get an award for her acting.

"What should I do? My chauffeur left urgently" Sojung frowns slightly.

Grandmother looks right into Sojung's eyes and she immediately figures out the young woman's scheme. She lives nearly a century and there is no way she could be fooled by this kid. She knows who is sincere, who is not, just through their gaze and their tone. In her life, she meets a lot of sly foxes and she will know if she crosses one. Today, she faces one vixen who tries to deceive. She is a kind and nice person, but not a foolish one. She never tolerates liars. She immediately makes a conclusion and forever she marks Sojung as a problematic faker. It's disrespectful but she just plays it cool. She softly smiles and at last calls her personal assistant.

"Ask the driver to prepare a car, this Miss Kim needs to go home" Grandma talks.

Right after that, Sojung's expression turns dark. She frowns deeply as disappointment hits her hard. Actually, she never considers about that possibility and she confidently prepares no plan B. She somehow feels cheated on but she has no other choice than to obey grandma. It's a total failure and she is mad because of it. She bites her lips and curses inside her heart. She can't handle the embarrassment.

"Jimin-ah, make sure Sojung leaves safely, I need my time alone with Seulgi" Grandma speaks to Jimin.

Jimin just nods though he really wants to scream his objection. He doesn't want to spend even one more second with Sojung but he needs to. He waits and watches his grandma and his Seulgi disappear with pouty lips. He then turns to see Sojung and sighs loudly, on purpose. He has it enough for today, if he has to deal with his ex one more time, he thinks he will explode. He rolls his eyes as he proceeds to rush to the front door. He keeps going as he feels her follows behind. There, outside, he sees the car is ready and Mr. Choi, the driver, opens the passenger's door right after he sees them come. What a relief, finally, it's just him, his grandma and Seulgi again.

"Mr. Choi" Jimin calls the driver.

Mr. Choi bows politely and welcomes Sojung to get in. Jimin waits Sojung to enter the car but she just petrifies on her spot. It annoys him but he decides to hold back as he breathes out. He counts until three but she still willfully sticks up. Enough, he loses all his patience. He strongly grips on Sojung's wrist and drags her to go down the stairs. Right infront of the car, he forces her to get in. She hisses but her eyes plead. It kind of hurts everytime he treats her like this. She looks at his eyes and she feels how much she misses him.

"Why?---" Sojung halts and she tries to touch his cheek with her free hand, but Jimin dodges her "---Why it needs to be her? I'm a lot better" She continues as she raises her tone.

Jimin distrusts his hearing and it shows through his expression. He looks dumbfounded as he slightly shakes his head. He doesn't believe Sojung dares to degrade Seulgi like that, right infront of him. He knows, she is pretty ignorant but he just realizes she is severely brainless. He questions, does she ever stand infront of her mirror and reflect? She is ridiculously narcissistic for someone who is not that special. She is far below Seulgi's class, both beauty and demeanor.

"Just shut your mouth and get in" Jimin dictates as he pushes her in.

Sojung feels annoyed because of his treatment. Actually, she still wants to stay and spend her time with him but he shoos her heartlessly like that. She doesn't care anymore. She needs to tell him that she has no intention to give up. She doesn't think twice, she just wants to punish and irritate him. A smirk now graces her face. She gives him no time to see what's coming next as she flashly grabs his shirt and pulls him closer. The next second, she stands on her tiptoes and kisses his lips forcefully. It's the first time she ever feels his lips on hers and she is unable to explain the feeling.

In the other hand, Jimin is grossly shocked. He instinctively pushes Sojung's body away. He is speechless but inside he freaks out as it's really disgusting. He stares at her in disbelief and he swears this woman is the best at waking up his anger. In his mind, he already yells and scolds her, but in reality, he just stays silent. He somehow understands her shifty thought. She purposely attacks him like that just to see his rage and start a brand new quarrel to debate, so she has a reason to stay a little longer. That will never happen.

"Now get in" Jimin speaks between his gritted teeth.

Sojung's face suddenly turns pale after she hears that. She is frustrated because all her plans are unsuccessful. Jimin doesn't buy her provocation and now she has no reason to stay. She takes a glance and sees how mad he is. No single word leaves her lips but smiles appear. At least she gets a taste of those full lips and she regrets nothing. Silently, she brushes her hair seductively as she makes an eye contact with him. She smirks a little just to annoy him one last time and she inaudibly says goodbye. Thereafter she voluntarily gets into the car and Mr. Choi closes the door. Mr. Choi bows again then enters and drives away. The car brings her away but his anger for her remains. He closes his eyes as he tries to control his anger but it's not easy. It's unpleasantly nasty. Damn.

***

Thank you for your support, I appreciate everything. If you mind, please subscribe, upvote and comment down below, thank you :)