Bella

[Time skip] *5 months later*

It's been five months since we came to Forks, I got dress and went downstairs for breakfast I decided to hunt for breakfast because I don't want my cousin to find out I was a half breed yet and it's Saturday so I decided to go to Alaska to visit m...

It's been five months since we came to Forks, I got dress and went downstairs for breakfast I decided to hunt for breakfast because I don't want my cousin to find out I was a half breed yet and it's Saturday so I decided to go to Alaska to visit my cousins at less it's what we call. After hunt I use my speed to ran to Alaska to the Denalis, I knocked the door and it was open by Eva ( she was a character I made up)

"Veronica?" Eva asked surprisingly

"Of course silly" I hug my best friend she was my best friend we hang out together a lot went I was at Alaska.

"Where's the rest of the Denalis?"

"Oh, they went hunting I went earlier so I'm home alone till you come to visit" Eva spoke

We talk for few hour about school, Forks and my life. Till the rest of the Denalis came home.

"Tanya, Kate, Irina, Carmen and Eleazar, your back" , I ran and went to hug all of them of course they will be asking me about my life and how's the Cullens we talk for few more hour. Till Rosalie call and ask where I'm and told me to come home, I wave them goodbye and ran home.

" So what's the rush" I asked went I came home

"Alice got another vision." Rosalie said " you didn't?"

"No"

"Where have you been young lady?" Esme asked crossing her arm in front of the chest.

I went to visit the Denalis.

"And now that explain why your eyes is ember color" Esme continue

Yeah, I went hunting this morning.

So what did the vision show?

"She coming to Forks tomorrow and starting school at Monday." Alice said

"Well can't wait to meet her"I said in a sarcastic voice

After that I decided to play video game with Emmett and Jasper, because I had nothing to do we play till evening and told them I'm going to sleep.