New Family Member

*flackback 1948 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania* *Alice&Jasper story*
Alice was in a diner looking for a honey blonde man named Jasper,that she saw him in her vision then she found him and Alice approached him as if they were already close friends and told him that he'd kept her waiting a long time. Jasper was mystified and wary, but his ability to feel Alice's joyful emotions impacted him greatly, which allowed him to take her hand when she held it out, saying that, "For the first time in a century, I felt hope." He then learned to reciprocate her feelings. Then she explained her vision of the Cullens to Jasper, he found it hard to believe that such a lifestyle existed. Nevertheless they will sought them out and joined them in 1950.*flackback ended*

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Mean while at Alaska, it's been almost year and Veronica already grew into a beautiful 10 years old girls with long beautiful black hair and a almost pale face,she had been homeschooled by Esme , because she can't go to school without growing everyday. Since she a half breed she has a lot of energy and strength, so the Cullen decided to let her do Gymnastics at the evening everyday to keep her energy normal.

"We're home !" Veronica say happily entry the living room

Emmett ran to grab her up and spin her around,Carlisle then approach next to Esme and gave her a peck on the lip.

"You're never gonna believe what I learned today"Veronica said

"What do you learned today?" Emmett asked

" I learned how to do a back handspring" Veronica said happily and the teacher said I'm getting stronger and I'm going to be stronger than you ." Veronica added then trying to get free from Emmett hold, and ran around the house with Emmett chasing her,Rosalie cannot help but laugh at them. Suddenly there's a knock on the door , everybody then stop whatever they're doing and gather in front of the door let Carlisle open it. When Carlisle open them they can see a couple,the girl has a pixie short hair and the boy had a honey blond hair,she then said that she been waiting along time to meet them , everybody stand there looking at the couple confuse except Veronica. Because Veronica already absorbed Alice power and saw her future and the vision she see about the Cullen, Veronica then said you must be our new sibling she ran to her and hug Alice and Jasper. Veronica then explained that she absorbed Alice and her mate Jasper power and saw that she they new sibling and Alice already saw the Cullen 30 years ago and waited till this day to finally meet them. After Veronica finished explaining Carlisle and Esme quickly welcome them and gave then a hug.

"By the way I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme and this is your new sibling Edward, Emmett, Rosalie and Veronica. They are give Alice and Jasper a smile.

"So are you guys gifted?" Carlisle asked while walking then to the living room,

Jasper then said " I'm gifted in Pathokinesis and Alice is gifted in precognition ."

"So did Veronica had precognition gifted as well ?" Alice asked

"No she a power absorber she can absorb any power you guy have if she wanted , but Edward here has Telepathy gifted." Esme said smiling at Alice

Emmett and Edward then asked Jasper to joined them and played video game, Rosalie and Veronica gave Alice a house tour , so this is yours and Jasper room.

"Thank Rosalie but you know we don't sleep" Alice said

"But we think you might want to have that ... you know once in a while" Rosalie said awkwardly

" Rosalie we have a little sister here you know."Alice said looking at Veronica.

Rosalie just chuckled after that

"Do you want to see my room?" Veronica asked Alice excitedly

" Sure" Alice reply

Veronica then lead Alice to her room next to Rosalie and Emmett.

"WOW"

"I know is cool right Rosalie help me decorate." Veronica said in a relief tone.

I'm gonna have fun living with you guys Alice said while giving Rosalie and Veronica a hug

.........................................................................................................................................................