Moving Again

After ten year at Russia, The Cullen's moved again then move to Cancan which had more sun than all of the place they more. Veronica drove her car all the way from Russia to Cancan. She pass the beach and thought to herself "I'm never going to get enough of the beach" " Maybe I should sign up for surfing lessons trying new sport seemed fun." She thought to herself . Few more minutes past she reach the new Cullen residence then saw everyone was already there.

"Where had you been?"Esme said in a worried voice

"I just drove past the beach and stop by for a while" I said "and one more thing, mom can I sign up for surfing class? is so cool and I love the beach so much please. I gave her puppy eyes begging her

Everyone chuckled at us and continued to do their stuff

"But when you hit the sun and sparkle and everyone will find it curious we need to keep you safe." Esme said worried

"Your mother is right young lady" Carlisle said

"Well I can stay on human diet so my skin won't glow sparkle" "Please just let me do it" I said

Esme then take a glared at Carlisle she turn back to Veronica and nodded

"Yes thank you guys" I ran to hug both of them

"With one condition" Esme said

"What is it I will do it" I said

"You need to go to high school again with you sibling" Carlisle said

Ok , I do it

........................................................................................................................
Next Morning

I got ready and go down stairs for breakfast and I saw everyone around the counter waiting for me, I smelled something burn and I quickly went to see what is it

I got ready and go down stairs for breakfast and I saw everyone around the counter waiting for me, I smelled something burn and I quickly went to see what is it. I asked " what happened"

Edward reply " Emmett burn the egg while cooking for you"

"Agh" I said staring at Emmett

"Well we don't have whole let's get going"Rosalie said

"Got it" I said holding my backpack and rush to the shelf to grab a protein bar .

We took Emmett Jeep , Edward drive, Rosalie in passenger seat I was in the back with Alice and Jasper and Emmett stood up. Another year at high school was both boring and waste of time I thought we could do a lot more without high school but I already promise Esme to come with my sibling. The day went by pretty boring so I decided to read other people with the power I absorbed from Edward, I sat with my sibling at lunch and I told them that few of the boy had crush on me. Because I read their mind all sibling just chuckled, I can't wait for the school to ended to start my surfing class.

Few month passed I improved at surfing,1 day I came home from surfing I can see my sibling had a big grinned on their face so I knew they were something up

"What is it ?" I asked them

Alice then told me that that one of the boy from the beach at surfing class then are going to ask me out.

I was shocked that someone is going to ask me out .

"Come on,you should have a smile on you face you been single for long now" Emmett said

"Is just that I'm not ready for boys yet."spoke up

"I know that Alice vision aren't always true, well it depends on me what was I going to chose." I added

Esme then give me hug and said "Well we won't force you is your choice."

The next day was Saturday so of course Alice and Rosalie went shopping, Emmett and Jasper are playing their X Box and Edward was reading a book,I told then I going to surfing and I will be back before dark.

While I was getting ready to surf a boy name Jerry came to talk to me he ask my stuff like "do you like it here?" I answer him every question he ask , till he ask me " Do you want to hang out with ?" , some part of my mind say yes , some part of my mind said no. So I made a deal with him, ok so here the deal we are going to have a surfing race, if I lose I'll hang out with you , if I win you get nothing. He accepted the deal, hen end up winning so he get to hang out with me.

"So what are you feeling for ? Milkshake, ice cream or anything you want" he ask

After I finished changing from my surf suit to my causal wear.

"I think ice cream" I reply

We bought our ice cream and went to a walk around the beach side by side watching sunset,he then turned to look at me and I turned to look at him. He was around to lean in for a kiss and I was going to decline because I'm not ready yet.

"Jerry i has something to tell you"I said

We were inch apart for our lips

"What is it?" He ask

"I'm not ready to have a boyfriend yet , so I was wondering why don't we just be friends" I said feeling sorry or him

I read his mind,he was heart broken but that is my decision to be just friends with him.

"Yeah...yeah that's fine" he said faking a smile

I then told his that is late and I'm going home he wave me goodbye and I wave him as well. While I was walking toward my car I can feel someone to it cover my mouth with it hand , I try to scream but is useless so I kicked his leg and I think I did it abit to rough, I think I almost broke him leg he then let go of me. I turned around to see his face Jerry ? And I can heard car screeching and turn around to see Edward, Emmett and Jasper got out of the car to stand next to me .

Jasper then asked me "are you ok?"

Yeah I'm fine I told him and asked him "how do you know I was in trouble?"

"Alice see that you're about to get in trouble so we got to you as fast possible." Edward said

Then Jerry saw us and he was out numbered so he ran away, I got in my car Jasper drove and Edward behind us, when we got home Esme quickly hug me and say " you're ok" of course I'm I reply

"It not safe for us to stay here anymore we're moving again" Carlisle said

So I quick use my speed to pack everything in boxes and luggage and pack in the car ready to leave , I not exactly ready to leave yet but we're in danger so we are leaving.

"Where are we going ?"I asked

"Forks,Washington " Carlisle said

"Well I think we all needed another fresh start since we been here for 13 year already" Rosalie said

We all got in the car Alice , Jasper and I are in my car they said they are driving so I got on the back seat.

Author's note
We are going to Forks soon stay tune to find out more ..................
Don't forget to vote if you like the story.