thirteen

by the time i wake up, it's about 11am and mingyu is no where to be seen. i was going to assume what happened last night was a dream until i took a sniff of the air.

bacon.

i shuffle over to the kitchen and see mingyu over the stove, making bacon and eggs.

'hi gyu.' i mutter before making a few steps closer to him.

he turns around and waves with a small, cute smile, 'hey hyung, i saw some bacon and eggs and decided to make breakfast. is that okay?'

i nod as my stomach growls, causing me to blush and mingyu to chuckle, 'yeah, that's okay.'

'they're gonna be done in about three minutes so you can go and brush your teeth if you haven't.'

i smile and waddle over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. once i do my business, i wash my hands and face and begin to brush my teeth.

when i'm done, i put my toothbrush away and put some lotion on my face and my arms before making my way back to the kitchen.

i sit on the counter and cross my legs.

mingyu was wearing a tanktop so i got to slightly check out his arms. he caught me though, and began flexing.

he began to plate the food and put it down on the island in the middle of the kitchen. he then turned and returned to me to pick me up, and place me on one of the seats at the island.

he sat beside me and tilted his head to look at me.

'how was your sleep?' he wonders.

'before you came or after you came?'

'both.' he whispers after a minutes of silence.

'before you came it was a bit uncomfortable but when you came i slept quicker and easier.' i nod and pick up my fork, biting into some bacon and eggs.

'why did you call me over? especially at basically 3am?' 

'i was restless and i needed someone to hokd me.'

'it's funny yknow, in our messages i didn't expect you to be such a bottom.'

i blush furiously, ' what do you mean?'

'you were the more dominant one in our message but now i'm the more dominant.'

'i like you being dominant.'

'i like it too.' he grins and we start to eat our breakfast in silence.

once i finish eating i grab my plate and mingyu's now finished plate and began to wash them in the sink.

while i am washing them, mingyu stands behind me and sneaks his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

i blush and turn my head, placing a soft and short kiss on his cheek. this causes him to blush for the first time.

'wonwoo hyung?'

'yeah?'

mingyu bit his lip slightly and spun me around, making me look at him, 'i have to go back to my apartment, i have work soon.'

'really?' i don't mean to sound disappointed but it is very clear in my voice.

'yeah, i'm sorry.' mingyu sounds a bit unhappy too, 'i don't have work tomorrow so maybe you can come and hang out with me. i'll invite some of my friends and introduce them too.'

i nod slowly, 'i'll help you get your stuff.' i slide out of the corner he put me in and hold his hand as i drag him to my bedroom.

he grabs his bag while i reach for his phone and charger. i grab the bag from him and help him unzip it, stuffing his toothbrush and charger in there. i then zip it up and hand him his phone.

'wonwoo hyung~' he whines out, dropping his bag and wrapping his arms around me, 'don't be upset with me. please.'

'i'm not, i just don't want you to go.' i look up at the taller boy with wide eyes.

'i'll message you every minute i can, i promise hyung. plus i don't live so far, so we can meet up tomorrow like i said.'

i nod eagerly, 'can you send me selfies too?'

'anytime you want.' he winks and i blush.

'okay okay, bye.' i push away from him and hide my now red face.

he chuckles and kisses my forehead lightly before waving and making his way to my front door and leaving.

what have you done to me mingyu?