Thank You (End)

I just realized how cringe this whole book is. . . >~<

Well, I'm sorry to say that it's finished now, but if you want to read ACTUAL fanfics for MLP then feel free to check out my profile. Here's a few titles:

The Princesses Of Equestria
Sunset Shimmer has to make an important decision that will determine her fate. Will she travel back to her homeland, Equestria, and become a princess like she was always meant to? Or will she stay in the human world that she now calls her home?
There is no main ship for this story.

Life As A Teenage Popstar
Teenagers always feel different, but country girl Applejack really is different! She represents the Element of Honesty. Her family has been part of the same prominent apple business for generations. So, when sales descend and the cunning Flim-Flam Brothers keep making offers to buy their business, Applejack knows that she has to do something to save her family's legacy. She decides to use her voice to raise awareness and earn money by living a double life. Her second identity is a popstar named Melody Heart, who becomes an overnight celebrity after her first hit song is released to the public. Melody demonstrates the magic of music onstage, while Applejack can still live her ordinary life offstage. Trying to conceal her secret proves to be difficult at times, as it's against her element to tell lies, but she has a loving family on her side. Yet, it's only a matter of time until her friends discover the truth. . .
Can Applejack save her family's business while protecting her secret at the same time?
Will she also be able to win her crush's heart?
[Based on Hannah Montana]
Main Ship: Applejack x Rainbow Dash (A.K.A the best ship).

Enchanted [My Little Pony/Equestria Girls Version]
Twilight Sparkle believes that friendship is magic. . .after all, she lives in the magical world of Equestria. So when she is crowned the Fourth Princess, she is convinced that she is only moments away from her perfect ending. But then she is thrown into an alternate world, where she finds herself turned into a human. With reality setting in, her dreams of happily ever after seem very far away. . .until she meets a handsome boy and five girls who remind her of a certain group of ponies back home. Together, they discover that this world can be magical, too.
Main Ship: Twilight Sparkle x Flash Sentry.

Friendship Isn't Magic. . .In The Future?!
What happens when the Mane 6 suddenly end up in the future? 18 years into the future, to be precise. They find themselves next to a crime taking place, but before they can stop it, another group of ponies do. The villain is caught by this group who call themselves the Elements of Harmony. So, the Mane 6 follow them. But they soon find out that these so-called Elements of Harmony aren't impersonators. . .it's their own children!
Main Ships: it's a surprise but Appledash is included.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Tragic
What if Pinkie Pie is not who you think she is? What if she has some dark secrets. . .one of them being that she kills ponies for cupcakes?
As she begins to steal the lives of innocent ponies, her relationship with Princess Twilight Sparkle evolves into something more as they learn more about each other. Pinkie doesn't know that Twilight is a murderer like her, and vice versa. That is both mare's biggest secret. It isn't just their real name but it is much, much more.
What happens when they find out what the other is hiding? Will they try to kill each other? Or will they love each other more?
Main Ship: Twilight Sparkle x Pinkie Pie.

I hope to see you there! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for reading this book. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#Appledash forever!!!