Yay, another question!

"AJ, what would you do if you found out that Dash was cheating on you with Soarin' Skies?"

AppleJack: *glaring at Dash* well it just HAD to be Soarin', didn't it?!!?

Rainbow Dash: Umm. . .this is kinda awkward. . .but you know that I'm a lesbian, right, AJ?

Raven Star: Even if she was bi like you, she wouldn't like Soarin' that way because I CONTROL THE STORY HERE! *laughs creepily*

*AppleJack & Rainbow Dash stare at her*

AppleJack: Okay, that was real creepy, Rae.

Raven Star: I know XD

Rainbow Dash: Never do that again.

Raven Star: I won't, but answer the question.

AppleJack: *thinking* oh, I would kill Soarin'. . .literally KILL him. . . *eyes widen* Um, Ah mean. . .well. . .Ah would probably ask Soarin' why they're doing that and why Dash is cheating on me, just in case there's some sort of misunderstanding.

Rainbow Dash: Really? You wouldn't lasso me and throw me onto the moon?

AppleJack: If what I saw was real, then yes, I most certainly would. I'd also break up with you and then go see if Spitfire has a girlfriend.

Rainbow Dash: Wait, WHAT?!?!

Raven Star: OKAYYY WE DON'T NEED TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN HERE NOW *quickly turns the camera away from them both*