Cheating (again)

"AppleJack! This is a question for you. What would you do if Rainbow Dash cheated on you? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?!!!"

AppleJack: Ugh, not this stupid cheating stuff again. -__-

Rainbow Dash: HEY!!! WHY do you guys think that I would cheat on AJ?! This might sound cringe as hell but she's the most awesome pony ever!!! I would never want to lose her. She's beautiful, honest and loyal like me!!! She is even cooler than me. . .at times. . . anyway, I'm the fucking Element of Loyalty!

Raven Star: Speech 💯

AppleJack: *ignores Raven* Aww, Dashie, that's so sweet! Ah love you!

Raven Star: So, AJ, what would you do if she really did cheat on you?

Rainbow Dash: How many times do I have to tell you this, I will not-

Raven Star: Shut up, Rainbow! It's just a QUESTION!

Rainbow Dash: *nods* Oh. Right. Sorry.

AppleJack: If she was cheating on me, I would probably lasso her. Like I said on the last question to do with cheating. Maybe I would also ask Pinkamina to torture her.

Rainbow Dash: *more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles* Wait, what??? Pinkamina???

Raven Star: Haven't you read the creepypasta? I even wrote a fanfiction about it, which you can find on my profile ;)

AppleJack: Stop advertising your books on here!

Raven Star: Nah, this IS my book. ;)

AppleJack: *lassos her to the tree again*

Rainbow Dash: I don't get it. Pasta isn't creepy. It's yummy! Yummy in my tummy.

AppleJack & Raven Star: *face-hoof*