The Darkness is Coming

"AH!" Taehyung screamed, as Jeongguks hand that shines with a golden light came down upon his wound.

"Only a few more seconds, then I can take you inside." Jeongguk said, his voice filled with concern.

When Jeongguks hand came off the Taehyung's wound it had felt like an eternity to him, but in reality it was only a few seconds.

"Come on, lets go inside." Jeongguk said, leading Taehyung inside. He placed Taehyung on the couch and went to retrieve a health potion.

"Thank you, Wizard." Taehyung said. "I am forever in your debt."

"You're welcome, Taehyung. Also please don't call me Wizard, it makes me sound like and old man. Call me Jungkook." Jeong-, Jungkook said.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Taehyung corrected.

"You know, for a fallen angel, you are pretty nice." And cute, not the point Jungkook! He yelled at himself.

"Well you saved my life. I may be a fallen angel, but I still have respect." Taehyung said proudly.

Jungkook smiles but then he remembered that taehyung wasn't fully recovered, "You're not fully healed yet, here drink this." and handed a healing potion to Taehyung. He downed it in two gulps.

A golden hue appeared around him, and when it disappeared, the wound was almost fully healed. Taehyung was amazed.

"Do you make all your potions yourself?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yes, I do. In the back I have a cauldron and all types of ingredients. Among other items that I've collected throughout the years." Jungkook answered. "But I don't want to get off topic, if I may ask, how did you get here in the condition you are in?"

Taehyung had a lot of explaining to do, but he doesn't have the energy for it. He has to try though because this young, caring, generous, beautiful wizard is waiting for him to answer.

"Well, for 20 years I've tried to break free from my nature. I don't want to kill anymore, I don't want to watch people be struck with fear when they see my wings, but my master didn't want that." Taehyung explained, a sad look in his eyes. "He took me back to the darkest corner of hell 7 months ago and-." He couldn't continue, his voice broke and a single tear ran down his check. Jungkook wiped it away.

"You don't have to continue, I know this is painful to relive." Jungkook said, sympathy laced in his voice.

"I have to, you deserve to hear the whole story because it involves the rest of humanity." Taehyung said, his voice suddenly serious. "I've been tortured for 7 whole months and throughout that time, I've heard that my master is planning to attack. Jungkook, the darkness is coming and he's not happy."