a/n

Hi everyone. So, thief just ended. Holy shit. This has been a crazy ride. I never imagined this book to get THIS big !!!!

Thank you so much to every single person who read this book. I love you all so so so so SO MUCH. You guys kept me motivated and reminded me of my love for writing.

I know you all are very angry at the ending. But I'm sorry. I wanted a story to show that in reality, things don't work out. People move on and shit happens. They were both so different that even if they had ended up together, things wouldn't have gone perfectly. I fell in love with my characters and I believed that this is the ending they deserved.

Yes, I know, this is fan fiction. This is supposed to be a safe place where everyone always gets happy endings. But I wanted it to be different. I wrote 20 different endings (I'm not lying) and they all just didn't feel like the characters I knew and wrote. This ending felt like them.

Dylan is a strong girl and she knows what she needs for herself. Peter is obviously broken but what he needs is growth and to work on himself, not some random girl to fix him. In the end they only hurt each other more. But they do love each other.

So again, thank you all for the support. So much. And I hope you guys don't hate me too much ;)

PS: I'm back in the writing business for good. And a new book is coming VERY soon. Follow to be updated. I LOVE YOU