seven

"What the fuck are you doing?" I try my best not to yell

"Can I come inside first? I'm freezing my ass off." I notice that he's shivering and I allow him inside.

I grab a blanket and wrap it around his shaking body. I rack my brain for any possible explanation but I couldn't think of anything. There was no way that Peter Kavinsky was in my room right now.

"I was bored."

"Wh–" I literally had no words.

Peter Kavinsky drove to my house, walked in the freezing cold, hopped up to my window, and is now sitting on my bed all because he was bored. I knew that this was a dream. It had to be. To make sure I slapped his arm.

"Ow!" He yelped, rubbing it.

No. This wasn't a dream, this was real. He was really here. I had zero energy to fight this boy, and my brain was so confused that I literally had no idea what to say or do.

So I sat down next to him on the bed and stared at the rug for a little bit. He probably thought that I was insane because he was staring at me the whole time. I wanted to scream at him and kick him out but I would rather not. Finally turning to him, I said,

"What were you planning on doing when you got here?"

He smiled that gorgeous smile and said, "Fight Club."

"Alright. I'll give it props, it was pretty amazing." I confessed when the movie was over.

Peter beamed at what I said and shoved my shoulder, "What did I tell you?"

I rolled my eyes and told him not to get too cocky. It was now midnight and we were laying in my bed. The Dylan I know would never watch a two hour movie with Peter Kavinsky at ten o'clock with my parents sleeping in the next room. I have no idea why I didn't kick him out.

Peter looked down at his phone when it buzzed. I caught a glimpse of a text message from Lara Jean, and it didn't seem too friendly. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. I knew he didn't come over because he was bored, he came over so he could distract himself.

"Is it because of the rumor you started?" I asked, and the thought of the rumor made me angry again but I ignored it.

He nodded, "I understand why she's angry but she's blowing it way out of proportion."

"Weren't you guys just lovey-dovey yesterday?" I ask, pulling the sheets over my body.

He did the same and shrugged, "She has a lot of emotions. She doesn't know how to act in situations like this so she's very confused."

I completely understand the situation. I, too, am like Lara Jean. I'm not good at confrontation and when I'm outside my comfort zone it can get really bad. My mind sabotages me on the daily.

"Do a big gesture for her. But make sure it's sincere too, like you're not just trying to win her over with shiny things. You'd look like a jerk. Maybe take her on a picnic and cook the food yourself. After you eat say this really meaningful apology and give her a ring or something. I don't know."

Peter's mouth gaped open at what I just said. I chuckle at his cute expression. "Do girls think about this stuff all day long?"

"Only hopeless romantics."

"Well, fuck me, O'Connor. You're my savior." He laughs and gives me a high five.

After talking for a little bit more I was getting tired. There was no way I was falling asleep when Peter was in bed with me. I had to kick him out soon or else my parents would wake up with a big surprise.

"Alright, get your ass out of here, Kavinsky."

He pouts, "But it's freezing outside."

I sigh and get up from the bed. Scrambling through my messy closet, I grab my black team captain soft-ball sweatshirt. It had my last name on the back so hopefully no one would see him wearing it. I throw it towards him and he immediately puts it on. "Smells like you."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"You smell like flowers." He smiles.

My heart flutters at Peter's voice. His smile was so endearing that I might just faint. Before he can make me feel anymore emotions I pull him over to my window. "Out."

"Thank you, Dylan." He whispers, shoving my shoulder softly.

I give him a smile and he climbs back down my window. I close it and fall on my bed, closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

a/n: i'll be adding gifs of cody in some chapters. he's portrayed as matthew daddario, so hopefully you guys won't be confused when the gifs pop up. enjoy :)