The new king

SHOUT OUT TO Kittyfluff09

Natsu

Lucy is going to rule the dragon realm with Sting?!

I-i....

"Aren't you coming Natsu?" Lucy asked,  holding her hands out. Sting, and everyone else gasped.

I smirked and grabbed her hand. "Of course my princess. "

Lucy blushed when I pulled her in close to me, cupping her chin, and tilting her face up to kiss her.

The one with the purple hair came and threw me off of Luce, and for a second I thought that I would stay in my realm, but then I saw that we were in a different one.

"No one will kiss a woman already taken!" She yelled in my face. Then she turned to Luce and said, "now you know better. You are marked by the white dragon slayer."

"Are you sure about that?" Lucy asked, showing the woman my mark. I smirked when she looked at me in shock.

"Celestia, before you say anything more, no, I am not pregnant. My womb got shot when I was doing a mission, and I lost both the child an womb, " Lucy said before the woman who I now know is Celestia, said.

They all looked shock except for Sting who had shadows covering his eyes. Lucy looked like she was about to cry, so I did what most boyfriends would do, and grabbed her out of the circle of people.

I hugged her, and she started crying. (Very emotional book) "shh Luce. It's ok. "

She cuddled closer to me, and looked at everyone else. "G-guys, I want him to be the next King."

I was shook. King?! Me being the king of what I now know is the dragon realm?!

Lucy looked back at my face and giggled. Sting came into my view unexpectedly and yanked Luce from my grip.

Lucy screamed and all I saw was fire. "GET YOUR FILTHLY HANDS OF MY MATE!"

I lunged at him, and got Luce out of his hold, bringing her into mine. She was a sobbing mess.

"F-f*ck y-you S-Sting. I h-hate you!" Luce sobbed out, being muffled by my chest. Sting stumbled back, and hit a white haired man.

"My boy, what did you do to make them hurt you?" The man asked, and I assume that it was Weisslogia.

"I-i just... " Sting trailed off and I finished for him. "He cheated on Luce with someone, as well as call her some very inappropriate things that I won't say."

Luce started to calm down, but was still hiccuping. I looked at her and smiled while the dragons were staring at Sting wide eyed.

Lucy smiled back, and kissed my neck, where her mark was.

Sting looked down when his father started to tell at him. Igneel came over to us and smiled.

"Of course he can be the new king. We need to give him a crown, and you are going to have to marry."

Lucy blushed darker that Erza's hair and I chuckled. "U-umm ok. But I want to talk to him and the guild about this though," Lucy said.

Igneel nodded and soon we were back at our home. Lucy looked tired as fuck, so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to bed.

I got in and snuggled up closer to her.

"Goodnight my princess."

"Goodnight my dragon."

~~~~

Me: *pants* five more chapter and I'm done. Unless you want me to make more.

Lucy: at lease do a chapter where we get married!!!

Me: I know. That is coming up soon. But I want to have some more Sting x Lucy x Natsu drama

Natsu: ugh. Why are you keeping him in the story. No one here likes him!

Sting; Hey! There are people who like me *winks at the crowd*

Crowd: BOOOO WE HATE YOU STING!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU MADE NALU HAPPEN, WE STILL HATE YOU!

Sting: *pouts* Lector, Froch, Rouge, and Sara still like me

Me: Naw. I hate you

Sting: *pouts even more*

Rogue: yeah I hate you too

Sting: FINE! BE THAT WAY! *leaves*

Me: state tuned for the next chapter!

Everyone: BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!