Nalu fights?! 😮

Lucy

I was making breakfast for Natsu and I when the door opened, to see Natsu and... Lisanna?!

"Hey guys. Do you want something to eat?" I asked, and then I saw that Lisanna was crying.

"Lisanna?! What happened?!" I asked but Natsu just scoffed.

"See I told you she would do that! You can't trust her!" Lisanna sobbed out, clutching to Natsu's arm.

Natsu came over and hit me. I gasped and cradled my cheek. Tears started to fall as they left.

I packed my things and headed to Fairy Tail. I had to say my goodbyes.

~~

When I got to the guild, I heard the normal fights between Natsu and Gray.

I went in there and everyone looked my way, and glared, except for Gray, Juvia, Romeo, Wendy, Erza, Levy, Gajeel, panther lily, Carla, and Happy.

I just smiled at them and started to walked to Masters office. When I knocked, his voice said to come in.

"What is it child?" He asked, and I broke down. "I'm leaving master, I'm going to train for a few years, and then I might join another guild, but I will still visit here every once in a while. Bye," I said, and as I walked out the door, my mark disappeared.

"Bye everyone. I hope you like Lisanna, and forget about me," I said, and walked out of Fairy Tail.

No one

 An hour after Lucy left, one of her spirits, Loke, burst through the door, looking for a certain Fire dragon slayer.

"Wheres Natsu?!" Loke yelled, and Natsu walked out from the crowd, He was glaring at the spirit.

"Wha-" Natsu was interrupted when Loke punched him. His head snapped to the side, and Lisanna came running from somewhere behind him.

Loke disappeared, leaving most mad, and some happy that at least Lucy had the courage to do that to the man she loved,

Then Makarov came out of his office, and faced them. "listen up brats!" He yelled, and everyone looked his way.

"Our precious Lucy Heartfilia has left the guild for some training purposes, and when shes done with that, shes gonna come back, but she will join another guild," Makarov said, and a lot of people that glared at her before gasped, Natsu included.

Natsu

What?! No! Lucy Can't leave us! She can't leave me!

"This is all your fault Natsu! She's gone because of you!" Gray yelled in my face,  but all I did was drop to my knees.

He's right. She did leave because of me. I kicked her off the team just to replace my lost lover who I don't love anymore. I only love Lucy. But she probably hates me now. I thought as tears fell down my face. Ice princess through magic along with some other people,  but I didn't even block it. I deserve it all.

Lucy

Loke came into the room, and started to pack for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Sabortooth. I just told the master of the guild what happened,  and he said to talk to Sting and Rouge,  because they are going to be there. So now let's go," He replied, and took my luggage to the spirit world.

I got up and started to Write letters to the guild. One to Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, ect.

Then with magic energy, I sent them to Makarov.

Makarov

Letters Apereard before me, when I looked at the Hand-writing, I knew it was Lucy.

I walked out of the office and yelled that everyone had a note, and teleported them to the right person.

Natsu

I got my letter first.

Dear Natsu Dragoneel,

I salute the love of my life kicking me out of Fairy Tail. I hope you are happy with Lisanna. I just want you to know,  that I'm going to a different guild, and when the time comes, I'm going to kick your ass at the GMG. I'll see you soon Dragoneel.

Love...  No not love... Just bye for now Natsu

  Lucy

"Lucy..." I whispered, as tears fell down my face.

Gray

I watched as Flame Brain fell apart after reading his letter. Then I read mine.

     Dear Gray,

Thank you for always being there for me. You were always like a big brother to me. I want you to go admit your feelings to Juvia! It's so clear that you like her. Please. An don't fight Natsu. I want to do that when I get back. Thanks.

Love, Lucy

Lucy...  I thought as I reread the letter.

No one

After all of Fairy Tail read their letters, they all thought about the same thing, "we let one of our nakamas down. "

Meanwhile Lucy was headed for Sabor, when she was stopped by two men. One with blonde hair like her, with a red cat on his shoulder, and one with black hair with a green cat (is that right?)  With a pink frog outfit on.

~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed! This is my first Nalu/Stinglu book. 849 words!!!!

And this to everyone who I fighting against bulling!

And just because....