Forgiving and forgetting

Pretend they are smiling and crying

~~~~

Lucy

Natsu kicks open the doors. Like always. I giggle. The guild looks over at us, and I see tear stained on everyone's faces.

"L-Lu-chan... Is that you?!" Levy asked me. Gajeel smirked at Natsu. All the girls came up and hugged me.

"Hi everyone! I missed you to-" when I turned around, Lisanna was standing at the door.

"What is that weak ass fag doing here?" She asked. Natsu engulfed his hand in flames. He crouched like he was going to spring. I stopped him.

"Lu-" I interrupted him. He went to grab my arm when he saw where I was headed. I doged it, and walked straight up to Lis.

"Hi Lisanna," I said. Out of the corner if my eye, I saw everyone looking at us curiously.

"Or should I say... Zeref. Brother, why are you possessing my guild mates into hating me?" Even though I knew why, tears collected In my eyes.

"I miss you Lu. I want you back home with me and the dragons!" Zeref said.

Tears fell freely from my cheeks as I caught Lissana. "Elfman! Mira!" They came running. They grabbed her and took her to the infirmary. Natsu came to stand next to me.

"You could have just asked!! You didn't have to posses one of my guild mates!" My throat hurts so bad from all the yelling and sobbing that I'm doing.

"I'm sorry sis..." Zeref whispered. Natsu hugged me and I soaked his vest with my tears. He just stood there and let me cry.

Zeref tried to touch me, but I flinched and went behind Natsu.

"Stay away from her! Cant you see your hurting her?!" Natsu yelled, his hand covered In flames.

This time I didn't stop him when he lunged for him. His fire fist knocked Zeref into the wall, making him unconscious.

I hugged Natsu. Wow. I said I would hate him, but look at me. Hugging the one who kicked me out of this place. He..... Hes to warm and sweet and childish abd funny. I cant stay mad at him. Nor Gray.

Speaking if Gray, where is he?

"Na-" "Lucy!! How did Natsu get you here?!" Levy ran up to me.

"W-well..."

*flashback*

I felt... Happy. Safe.

Natsu beat Sting to a bloody pulp, and we dragged him all the way back to Sabortooth.

Once that was done, we went out to ear because of Natsu big appetite.

*end of flashback*

"Ohh. I'm sorry Lu. I didn't know that was going to happen. Good thing you ran into Natsu! Are you going g to stay with him?" Levy asked.

"I don't know. I do t wanna be a burden to him. He-" "You won't be a burden Luce. I'm always happy to help a nakama. After all, it s the least I could do after what happened." Natsu's pained voice sounded next to my ear.

I turned around to hug him. Burying my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my hair.

My scalp felt wet, and I knew he was crying.

"Hey Lucy! Long time no see!" I heard a muscular voice say.

"Big bro!" I let go of Natsu to hug Laxus, or my brother.

"Brother?!" The whole guild gasped.

"Hehe"Laxus smirked. I sighed. Looks lime I will have to rell them myself.

~~~

Me: LAXUS AND LUCY ARE BOTHER AND SISTER!!!!

Laxus: cool. I get blondie as a sister. I approve Author-san. Shes cool

Lucy: thank you lax-

Natsu: LUCY!!!! HELP!!! *Running*

Gray: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! *Chasing after him*

Me: SHE WILL HELP YOU IF YOU KNOW DA WAE!!

Natsu: I KNOW DA WAE MY BROTHERS!! LETS GO FIND DA WAE!!!

Mr, Lucy, Laxus, and Natsu: FOLLOW DA WAE!!!!! *runs out of the guild*

Gray: *face palms* can this guild get any weirder?*

Romeo: IMA BANANA! IMA BANANA! IMA BANANA! LOOK AT ME MOVE!

Gray: spoke to soon

672 words