'Are you sure?' He says following me.

'Yeah I'm fine, do you want anything to eat' I ask him.

'No it's okay, Jesse got me Nando's in our way here' He says and I roll my eyes.

'Jesse this Jesse that' I say under my breath.

'What did you say'

'Nothing' I say smiling at him ' just let me know if your hungry' I say and he nods.

'It sorry Ari' He says hugging me.

'What for?'

'I left you for Jesse' he says

'No it's okay don't be silly, I left you at the school and I am so sorry' I hug him tighter.

It's okay, we can both make mistakes, it's you and Jesse that's the problem' he says and I nod.

'I know, but we'll get over it, me and Jesse isn't for you to worry about' I say to him

'Yeah I know, I'm going to go and play on the PlayStation' he says and runs off.

I go up to my room and call lily.

'Hey' She says answering the phone

'Hey, I have good news and bad news. What do you want first'

'Good' She sighs

'Well I got the job' I say trying to sound excited

'Omg that's amazing, okay now what's the bad news'

'I can't go'

'What do you mean you can't go' she says confused.

'It's in Wembley, with the England team. But I can't go because I got Ryan. Who's going to look after him?' I say

'Alright, stop panicking, you got me you donut. I'll look after him' she says

'Wait What!? You can't be serious. I can't put that pressure on you.'

'No it's fine, he's like my little brother' she says, I've heard that statement a full time.

'I'm going to be there for a week and a half' I say to her.

'Ari it's fine, I need something to distract me from Marcus whilst he's gone anyway' she says.

'Oh shit, Marcus is going, so is Jesse' I say.

'Urm, did you just realised they're on the football team?' She laughs.

'No, I just realised that I'll probably have to interview them, that's so awkward, well not with Marcus but with Jesse' i sigh.

'Yeah I know, you'll get through it'

'Yeah, I hope so.'

'You will Ari, your the strongest girl I know. No girl has been through as much as you have at the age of 18, stop putting pressure on yourself' she says.

'Yeah I will, thank you'

'It's fine, I'll speak to you later yeah' she says and I say bye and end the call.

Maybe this will change every thing, maybe it's the start of something new.

That is if there's no PROBLEMS on the way.

Authors note:

Hey guyssss, new updateeee
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, next chapter is here at Wembley with the boys.

Thank you for the comments you guys are keeping me going with these regular updates💕💕.

*vote and comment for quicker updates*

Amira xx