Poppy and Hugh for clean slate

[ F O R M ]

[ F O R M ]

full name ➺ Penelope Mathilda Fletcher
nickname ➺ Poppy, Fletcher, Pop, Tilly
age ➺ 11
gender ➺ female
sexuality ➺ as far as she knows, straight
faceclaim ➺ Willow smith
house ➺ Gryffindor
patronus ➺ Bay mare.
"Mares, in particular, are known to be intelligent, courageous, and extremely loyal to their owner."
personality ➺ Penelope is an overall happy girl. She was born to a pureblood wizard and a muggleborn witch. Both of which attended hogwarts in their days. She grew up in the wizarding world and has always had a love for quidditch, something her dad clearly passed down to her. Poppy is quite the bighearted girl and can't stand injustice (Though I must add, not all she considers so is necessarily injustice). She is clearly the rebellious youngest sibling, she loves going against the grain and questioning authority. Poppy grew up with four older siblings. Three sisters and one brother, all in their twenties, she was a latecomer. All siblings attended hogwarts and have finished a while ago. The fact that she has so many siblings that have already experienced everything gave her a lot of freedom, but also a need to prove herself as an individual.
things to know in the future ➺ She'd love to be in the quidditch team as a seeker. Will try and summon an animagus starting from her fourth year (this needs confirmation.)
info for me to remember: Mahin Fletcher, 27. Adalynn Fletcher, 24. Luc Fletcher, 23. Analisa Fletcher, 21.

F A C E C L A I M