Cassandra Delia Setty for Highschool

AliciaGokey  hope it's okay! let me know if i need to change anything. Nothing is final since i'm still waiting on the brother (:
F O R M

name ➺ Cassandra Delia Setty
(cass or cassie for short)
age ➺ 15
role ➺ Fire and Ice
personality ➺ Cassandra, preferably Cass, is a wild girl. She hates it when anyone other than her brother calls her cassandra since it doesn't match "her badass personality". She doesn't care about anyone's opinions and does whatever she likes or deems right. Following orders is something she only does whenever she agrees with them or they benefit her situation. She's keen on pranks and pulls them on teachers, students and her personal favourite her brother and his elite friends. Though she loves to tease him and make fun of him, she truly loves him and would do anything to keep him happy. She's into street art and has sprayed many pieces herself under the alias 'poppy'. She gets around by skateboard, but wishes to buy a car as soon as she turns sixteen which will be in October. She sneaks out often to go to parties and hang with her friends, frequently getting high or drunk.
social status ➺ she isn't officially a dreg, but she might as well be. Brother dearest is the only thing keeping her from being one.
face claim ➺ Magdalena zalejska
background
anyone you're interested in ➺ Money? ( the skater boy)

F A C E C L A I M

A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

"I wouldn't necessarily callit dangerous, you can think of it as risky fun"

it dangerous, you can think of it as risky fun"