Maggie Benitez for THROWBACK

aesthetic027 here's the first form

aesthetic027 here's the first form. Hope you like it and let me know if anything needs to be changed (:

F O R M

role ➺ lost girl (;
name ➺ Margaret Eleanor Benitez
age ➺ 18
gender ➺ Female
sexual orientation➺ bisexual
face claim ➺ Cierra Ramirez
personality ➺ Maggie is the only girl in the lost boys group. Just as the rest of them she's reckless and always dancing on the edge. She drinks, she smokes and might even snort some suspicious powders if you catch my drift. Mags doesn't do scared, she does boys and girls. Adventures are her favourite things and she's had a lot of them. From trespassing to skinny dipping, she's done most of it. And if she hasn't it's on her bucket list. At first glance many people think she is rude, but she isn't at all. She'll gladly have a conversation with anyone. Nice may not be the word to describe her either, but friendly does the trick.
family ➺Thomas Frederic Benitez (father)
Grace Sarah Margaret Benitez (mother)
Johnathan Nathaniel Benitez (older brother)
Michael Benjamin Benitez (younger brother)
backstory ➺ Margaret Eleanor Benitez, a name only her parents use (her brothers might too but only to taunt her) was born in Los Angeles california to businessman Thomas Benitez and his wife. When she started high school and her brother had just finished they moved towns. Maggie was smart enough to easily work her way through school before and in this small town she definitely could. She wanted to get out of here as fast as she could and found people with the same mindset: the lost boys. She got introduced to them by a boy she had a crush on and did everything to fit in. The crush eventually faded, but the fun didn't. The thrill was exhilarating and she always wanted more. She loved the bikes, the parties, the guys, all of it.

F A C E C L A I M

A E S T H E T I C