Horace Alard for the kingdom of Dextra

almost done! (: littlemisspixelated

role ➺ The muscle
full name ➺ Horace Alard
nickname ➺ Ace or just Alard
age ➺ 23
gender ➺ Male
sexuality ➺ Bisexual, but he doesn't really know yet, since especially in that time everyone assumed they were straight.
faceclaim ➺ Zach Miko
personality ➺ Horace is like a big teddy bear. He can always be found smiling and is always laughing. Though he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed he is a lot of fun to hang out with. He is a kind spirit and would do everything for those he loves and for his kingdom. Loyalty is one of his key traits and he takes it very serious he pledged to protect the country so he will. He is incredibly strong and is one of the biggest knights of the country. Though some people make fun of his intelligence he doesn't mind and ignores them, though I must add most of the times he doesn't notice. Horace can be quite oblivious and subtlety is not his strongest suit.

likes ➺ Ace likes hugs and thinks of himself as a great hugger. He loves food and consumes a considerable amount of it every day. His favourites are ham, gravy, potatoes and the bread from the palace kitchens. He has a younger sister whom he adores. She is 7 now.

dislikes ➺ He dislikes bad people, he really believes in doing a good thing and doesn't like innocent people getting hurt. Another thing he dislikes are hard and booming sounds.

fears ➺ Horace is deathly afraid of birds. He really doesn't like when they fly near him or look at him with those "creepy beady eyes." He is convinced birds are disguised witches and wizards.

strengths ➺ He is great at consoling people and for some reason giving advice. Sometimes the simplest advice is all you need. He is of course very strong and posses a lot of power. He fights with axes and a huge club he uses to bash people's heads in.

weaknesses ➺ Due to his massive size, Horace isn't the most mobile person. He usually just clears his way on the battlefield by hitting everything in his way. Another great weakness is his credulity. Horace is very gullible and can easily be convinced to do or believe in things.

relationships ➺ I'm not sure yet. Seems to me he is good friends with the rest of the knights, but so far he doesn't have any closer connections.

family ➺ Horace grew up mostly as an inky child. His sister was born when he was 15 but he had always cherished her. Both his mother and father are still alive. His father is a blacksmith and his mother a seamstress.

backstory ➺ Growing up in a small village near the castle, Horace was always the odd one out. He was taller and heavier than all the farmers kids he was surrounded by. His father occasionally delivered products to the castle, but was offered a permanent job after a few years. Horace moved into the city when he was twelve. He felt much more at place there, everything was his size and he got to know some palace children who immediately told him to join the royal army. He had a hard time making it in since his parents were regular peasants, but he made it and the rest is history.

other ➺ He is really good at tying knots and makes intricate works from strings in his free time.
password ➺ Hogwarts.

F A C E C L A I M

A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C