Mercedes Dior Westwood for Manhattan elite

(imagine her ^ but with Megan fox's face)

F O R M

name ➺ Mercedes Dior Westwood

age ➺ 18

sexuality ➺ Straight

gender ➺ Female

appearance ➺ Megan fox

personality ➺ Mercedes is incredibly egoistic, uncaring, cruel and self-centered. Imagine Chanel Oberlin, Cher Horowitz, Blair Waldorf, Regina George and maleficent mixed into one person. That's her. Her everyday clothes are mostly (but not limited to) pink. She's hot and she knows it. Insulting people is one of her hobbies and if you displease her she will have your confidence come crashing down together with your social life. Mercedes is very spoiled, as she regularly implies that everything should go her way and she is able to do so with her wealth. She is the queen of blackmailing and never plays fair. Mercedes walks with confidence and is the centre of attention everywhere she goes. She is offensive and judgemental in saying whatever crosses her mind, and it's never nice. She's got some dark secrets that she tries her best to keep covered.

uppereastsider or outsider ➺ upper eastsider, duh

parents names ➺ Vincent Westwood and Margaret Beckelhymer-Westwood

background ➺ Mercedes had a typical rich white girl childhood. Practically raised by the maids, because her parents were never home. She had all the money in the world and that resulted in her turning into a whiny, egotistical bitch. She got a horse for her seventh birthday and an entire riding school for her eighth. She grew up feeling very pressured to be the best and the prettiest, she will always be competitive. She had a childhood outsider best friend, but that ended when they had a fall out and she became popular.

theme song ➺ Milkshake by Kelis

A E S T H E T I C

F A C E C L A I M

"a girl with an ass like mine, doesn't talk to a boy with a face like yours

"a girl with an ass like mine, doesn't talk to a boy with a face like yours. Over my hot, rich, dead body. Now shoo"

connections ( this is just for me, so ignore this haha)

Mr. and Mrs. popular: Archer, she's with him for the popularity, but they both know their hearts belong to someone else. They're more friends than lovers.
Used to be : Caspian, they were really close before they had a fight. After that Mercedes pretended like she didn't know him she can't be seen with that "horrible excuse for humankind, outsider garbage"
Friends with secret aganda: Ava, they're sorta friends, but they're both running for head girl of Abbey Mount and don't want the other to find out so they secretly try to sabotage the other.
Partner in crime: Knox, she got caught up in some gang stuff and now he is trying to protect her reputation.
Angry f*ckbuddy: Reine, whenever either one of them is angry, they cal the other to 'release some steam' if you know what I mean (; After that they just talk about what bothers them before going back to annoying the living shit out of each other.
I just don't like you: Carson, mercedes despises her openly slutty ways and gives her a hard time abt it. There's only one problem: she can't seem to hurt her since carson doesn't care about secrets getting spilled.
So naive, I love it: Brooke, little brooke is so sweet she doesn't realize Mercedes is using her for literally everything. It doesn't really help she has a crush on the King, Archer, and Mercedes knows. No one will get in between the queen and her king.
Little protege: Niklaus, she's almost like his scheming guardian angel. But like with all thing, it's for a reason. She hopes he can take over the X after she leaves and that way she will still have influence over the schools happenings.
Evil bestie: Dior, together they ruin lives and cause unnecessary drama just for shits n giggles
You've changed, too much: Kenna, before they would sometimes work together on a scheme but mercedes doesn't believe a single thing about this new good girl act kenna puts on. She'll get to the bottom of this.
oops?: Emilio, she is trying to get close to him to figure out what his sister, kenna, is up to.
The teachers assistant: Leon, he is an old family friend now working at the X. As soon as mercedes figured out his family had money problems she started using him as a pawn in her game.