Isobel Treaty for obliviate (HP selection)

F O R M

role ➺ Gryffindor female selected

name ➺ Isobel Treaty

nickname ➺ Iso, Iz, belle

age ➺ 18

looks ➺ young Jennifer Lawrence

personality ➺ Katherine is a bold and honest girl. If she has an opinion she will not sugarcoat it. The same honesty might get her into some very uncomfortable situations, but she truly means no harm. She is smart, sarcastic, mischievous and always in for some fun. In her Hogwarts years she has gotten many, many detentions for pulling pranks and disturbing classes. The only class she never disturbed was Potions, it was -and still is- her absolute favourite subject. If a friend had to describe her, the words 'loyal' , 'courageous' and 'reliable' would probably be somewhere in their description. She is definitely more of a head than a heart person. Relying on her reason more than her feelings. This causes her to sometimes completely shut out her feelings, if she feels it's better that way. It also helps her stay calm in the most stressful situation and helps her keep her cool when she's angry.

Strengths ➺ She is a loyal person, always having her friends backs. She feels the main reason she was sorted into Gryffindor was her braveness. She will never ever back down from a challenge, no matter how stupid.

Weaknesses ➺ Her braveness comes with a bit of an ego. Even though she tries to come off in a joking matter, it's still there. Concentrating for long periods of time is something she's not good at, she gets distracted very easily. She sometimes gets over excited and just starts blabbering and talking really fast non-stop. It gets really annoying after a while.

Talents ➺ Katherine is a pretty good cook. From cakes to stews she does it all. Another hobby of hers is potions. She has developed a few herself and loves to experiment with different formulas. She is a decent singer, but prefers to keep that to herself.

Boggart ➺ Her dead brother, who is currently very alive, but losing him is her biggest fear.

Patronus ➺ a white lion

wand ➺ 13", Hazel wood with a phoenix feather core, hard flexibility.

thoughts on the selection ➺ Katherine sees the selection as a good way to meet new people, learn a lot, have fun and maybe even find love. She's always liked the idea of meant to be lovers.

thoughts on the royals ➺ Yet to be determined

F A C E C L A I M

A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

"well behaved people rarely make history"